• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

karmaguy

Reaction score
as a 5'8 dude, am i going to regret grabbing game shorts in a size small aka will they be too long? 8.5'' inseam seems pretty long but all the photos I see of dudes wearing the game shorts, they seem to hit mid thigh which seems reasonable

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as a 5'8 dude, am i going to regret grabbing game shorts in a size small aka will they be too long? 8.5'' inseam seems pretty long but all the photos I see of dudes wearing the game shorts, they seem to hit mid thigh which seems reasonable
They will hit the knees. Practice shorts have a shorter inseam.

razorfrazer

Reaction score
U
Im 5’8 and do xs in both. Practice shorts a bit shorter they hit just above my knee caps. Game shorts have a tighter waistband.

dustinr

Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair of the Cast 2's washed white paint splatters from Season 9? Wondering how they fit compared to other Cast 2's since there is no size chart online for them and there is a new without tags pair sitting on grailed for dirt cheap.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair of the Cast 2's washed white paint splatters from Season 9? Wondering how they fit compared to other Cast 2's since there is no size chart online for them and there is a new without tags pair sitting on grailed for dirt cheap.
I think @srizvi722 might

Gabagool

Reaction score
I've made a request for the subreddit. Given that the only moderator hasn't posted in 6 months, I am almost certain they will give the subreddit over.

I have no intentions of being the only moderator, if anyone is good with CSS/subreddit design and wants to prepare something for the subreddit style that would echo the design of the JE website please let me know!

razorfrazer

Reaction score
I've made a request for the subreddit. Given that the only moderator hasn't posted in 6 months, I am almost certain they will give the subreddit over.

I have no intentions of being the only moderator, if anyone is good with CSS/subreddit design and wants to prepare something for the subreddit style that would echo the design of the JE website please let me know!
I like reddit but theres something special about these old style forum boards here at SF.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

University Tee
Carbons
Dunks

I've said it before but your fits are next level.
♥

is this the Type III thumper? i’m not sure if the different versions are shorter/longer than others but i’m digging the length on this one
Yes, it is. I had the Avalon Thumper before this. Great wash but it ran a bit small. I had to size up to a large on that one. I wear a medium in the Coast Thumper.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy