• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
foggy 2 fit looks to be really similar to the boucle crew from pre SS19. I sized up to a L from my usual M, and felt like a S

anyways, forgot to post from the weekend but, here’s another unusual fitting sweater that I oddly enjoy wearing a dress underneath.

Attachments

• BA794026-39F3-47E2-BEC8-0BB8A32D3425.jpeg
    BA794026-39F3-47E2-BEC8-0BB8A32D3425.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 86

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
foggy 2 fit looks to be really similar to the boucle crew from pre SS19. I sized up to a L from my usual M, and felt like a S

anyways, forgot to post from the weekend but, here’s another unusual fitting sweater that I oddly enjoy wearing a dress underneath.

Hows the leather breaking in?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hows the leather breaking in?
A little hard to tell right now since I’ve only worn it like twice, and for short periods. It’s still 90+ in LA for some odd reason (or is it usually like this in October and I’ve just been away for so long that I’ve forgotten?). But was able to wear it when it went down to the 70s this weekend.

But I do love them! I’ll keep you posted as it gets colder and I wear it more

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A little hard to tell right now since I’ve only worn it like twice, and for short periods. It’s still 90+ in LA for some odd reason (or is it usually like this in October and I’ve just been away for so long that I’ve forgotten?). But was able to wear it when it went down to the 70s this weekend.

But I do love them! I’ll keep you posted as it gets colder and I wear it more

Lol Yeah there’s been some hot October’s in CA recently. Those Escos are so good. I’m keeping an eye on the Cast 2, hoping to see some deals pop up during the Holidays.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish JE would’ve just restocked the foggy wool sweater in the saddle color. I’ll skip the foggy 2 based on the fit this round. Too bad because I was digging the oak color.

Last edited:

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you go TTS and how long was the break-in time?
I’m a 34 in cast 2, XL in esco’s and la sweats. I went down on these something crazy. These are a medium lol. And honestly these joints are built Ford tough lol. Still stiff after a few wears and I washed them.

aJEfan

Reaction score
I’m a 34 in cast 2, XL in esco’s and la sweats. I went down on these something crazy. These are a medium lol. And honestly these joints are built Ford tough lol. Still stiff after a few wears and I washed them.

my bad! I was referring to the Yeezy QNTMs lol

flipsilk

Reaction score
Has anyone machine dried their university tees? My mediums fit me perfectly (6ft) and Im worried about them shrinking in the dryer. I live in a small NYC apt and don't really have the space (or time/effort) for line drying my tees...

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my Folsom tees and hoodie in yesterday. There isn't that big of a difference between the size small and medium Folsom Tees. The size medium is slightly longer, has more sleeve length, and feels a tad bigger overall. The shoulders and chest feel about the same to me. I'm still trying to figure out what size I'm going to stick with. I went TTS (medium) on the hoodie and the fit is spot on.

Pictures as promised.

Folsom Tee

Folsom Hoodie

Size Small - Folsom Tee

Size Medium - Folsom Tee

Medium Folsom Hoodie + Size Small Folsom Tee

Medium Folsom Hoodie + Medium Folsom Tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads