• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the cargos have a way to cinch the bottoms?

Yeah zoom in on the photo and you'll see the ankle mechanism. I haven't looked at it closely on my pair as they are quite tapered as is. The olive pair I posted has a cuffed ankle.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed the pebble ss in a size down. It’s fits me well but kind of thinking I couldn’t gone tts as I did in the ls haze. I’ll give it go and see how I like it.
For those who got the Pebble Uni, how is the color on it irl? Is it about the same as the product pics?

It’s pretty accurate to the product pics. I grabbed a ss in a size down but kind of wish I would’ve stayed tts. It’s still fits well but seems to run smaller than my precious cadet uni. I’ll throw a pic later when there’s better lighting.

Last edited:

Originatek

Reaction score
Just got my second order in and was surprised to see the sateen cargos are now also made in China. Long sleeve uni tee is nice tho.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
just a heads up for the people that are having sizing issues: I was able to exchange one of my black friday purchases I got with the code for a different size with no issue, I'm pretty sure as long as what you got wasnt final sale and theres still the size you need in stock you should be able to as well

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just a heads up for the people that are having sizing issues: I was able to exchange one of my black friday purchases I got with the code for a different size with no issue, I'm pretty sure as long as what you got wasnt final sale and theres still the size you need in stock you should be able to as well

Lol didn’t even think about asking, since it’s already gone from the website. Good looks!

Rnt

Reaction score

Wow! What a fit on the skittles. By far the best stacks i’ve had on JE denim ?

Rnt

Reaction score
Which washes/jeans have the same amount of stacks/wrinkles? Is this like the 3d whiskering on raw denim?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which washes/jeans have the same amount of stacks/wrinkles? Is this like the 3d whiskering on raw denim?

All of them should have the same amount of stacks since they’re all the same inseam, speaking of cast 1 and 2. Now stacking ends up depending on how soft or rigid the denim is. And yes, some washed denim have 3D Whiskering/honeycomb but that doesn’t effect the amount of stacks.

turbospartan

Reaction score
I would recommend tts. Not the best lighting but here is a pic if both Escos and LAs in same size along with Ls haze and camo crew.

Dang, this has me scurred about my Escos that are supposed to deliver today. The LA fit looks great here, and I was hoping the Escos weren't going to be too tight (size Small, my cast 2 size is 30)

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, this has me scurred about my Escos that are supposed to deliver today. The LA fit looks great here, and I was hoping the Escos weren't going to be too tight (size Small, my cast 2 size is 30)
I’m a 29 and I buy escos in a medium. I don’t like painted on sweats

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends on your build but I definitely think these are gonna be too tight. Escobar’s have an aggressive taper toward the hem.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Depends on your build but I definitely think these are gonna be too tight. Escobar’s have an aggressive taper toward the hem.

100% Agree, I bought Medium and I’m a 30 in Cast 2’s but have bigger thighs and calf’s and they were TIGHT, but did stretch out a bit.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a 29 and I buy escos in a medium. I don’t like painted on sweats
Also bagging is less of an issue when they’re the right size.

Ppl talking about buying Escobars that fit like leggings and letting it stretch..isn’t that the culprit of the ‘bagging’?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads