• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chadlikethecountry

Reaction score
They're loud af. doesn't bother me, personally.

Love the Himalayan pants, they are light/thin, good fit and drawstring cords at ankle are essential and kind of what separates it from a regular wind pant like a Nike Wind Runner or Nike Woven Track Pant (which are both good IMO). The swishing sound of any type of Nylon pants is just the cost of doing business lol

Really nice alternative to sweats in the summer since they are thin and also perfect for traveling/packing light/airport wear. Grabbed the black and pissed I slept on the taupe pair before they sold out.

Rjb5183

Reaction score
so what's the consensus on the himalayan and taffeta pants? i actually like their shape; how bad is the nylon/scratching sound?

I love them. I have the taupe ones. As others have mentioned, they super lightweight and comfortable. The ankle drawcords really make them for me. They definitely make noise but it doesn't bother me. I imagine if you were wearing them somewhere very quiet, it may be a bit awkward.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
a couple of stuff on sale on Union

sestyhype

Reaction score
Can we expect a restock on the Marigold University Tees? Was debating on settling on size small because it was the only one left (that I could fit into). Was about to pull the trigger and it was sold out ???

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a couple of stuff on sale on Union

I get stuff from Union from time to time but damn sometimes I feel like they try to style their fits in a way so you don't want to buy them.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
Can we expect a restock on the Marigold University Tees? Was debating on settling on size small because it was the only one left (that I could fit into). Was about to pull the trigger and it was sold out ???
i have email notifications for restocks and when i jump to the page it still says sold out. either im too slow or it never restocked.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
Too slow lol. They probably restock 1 at a time at that point.

smh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads