• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm looking at the denim mainline, the odeon's always look sick, but never discussed. under rated? or just the lighting that makes it look pretty unique.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm looking at the denim mainline, the odeon's always look sick, but never discussed. under rated? or just the lighting that makes it look pretty unique.
Just been out forever. Came out in season 7 iirc. Fit has changed but more or less the same wash

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oden wash is so dope and a great pair for Spring and Summer, less Fall/Winter if you ask me. I didn't get them only because I try to refrain from knee distressed denim.

ben10

Reaction score
New denim looks amazing, I hope they are a mainline so I can get the carbon and coasts later.

Please be a mainline whoever's watching. *prayer hands*

sogood

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if the denim drop doesn't turn out to be mainline.

Seems like the same strategy as the Nero drop - release as part of a "limited" capsule and then turn mainline down the road when people who missed out are still itching for it.

gerg99

Reaction score
Damn... finally more money denim. Def don't need em but might have to hop on those coasts 2 for the summer, and the nimbus maybe closer to the fall.. I'm sure we'll be seeing these at Barney's and other retailers too, so I wouldn't stress it

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off topic from Denim, but is anyone getting paranoid about the Vandals? There seems to be such a pent up demand from hypebeast goons and others that, I'm starting to get uneasy about losing my chances to cop from some stupid ass bot.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The denim release tmrw is making me happy I didn't give in to JE's sale. Will still probably on grab 1 since I don't wear jeans a ton. Don't forget about clean terry-wear, and I need some new terry in my wardrobe. I would feel odd wearing expensive denim when my wife is wearing laid back workout gear, which is almost all the time

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if the denim drop doesn't turn out to be mainline.

Seems like the same strategy as the Nero drop - release as part of a "limited" capsule and then turn mainline down the road when people who missed out are still itching for it.
The problem with the neros was the time from the restock to the OG drop was long like over 6 months. It was ridiculous. Hopefully they don't do that again.

sogood

Reaction score
The problem with the neros was the time from the restock to the OG drop was long like over 6 months. It was ridiculous. Hopefully they don't do that again.

Very true.

They have to know the excitement over these non-distressed and OG washes though, so I can't imagine they'll leave sales on the table just to make this drop feel more exclusive.

At least I'm telling myself that because I likely won't be buying any of this denim right off the bat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads