• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I didn't buy the bomber I would be in for the fishtail. Can't buy both.

Sprayed mercer looks neat. Might have to grab that

stolenbikes

Reaction score

If anyone is worried about the paint on scarabs mine didn't have nearly as much as these. It's really barely noticeable. These are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn too. It's really hard for me to not wanna wear em all the time.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If anyone is worried about the paint on scarabs mine didn't have nearly as much as these. It's really barely noticeable. These are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn too. It's really hard for me to not wanna wear em all the time.
Mine had more paint then those for sure. But I had to return them to size up.

Last edited:

DGibbs89

Reaction score
I'll wait on a review on here before I cop the fishtail. Wondering how much weight it has

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Yea I've been waiting for a treated uneck or classic crew I personally dont like the mercer cut but thats just me i ordered an os but would rather have more options

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The OS crews look pretty nice but are we in for another change to the photos on the website for the clay? Clay consistently has shown up as a very white-ish colour and then after some time has been replaced with photos of the actual clay colour which is much more yellow/gold.

Wondering if the clay OS crew will stay as it is right now being almost a plastery-colour or if it will switch to look like the clay u neck currently up on the site. @Johnelliott hope you can chime in regarding this

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The OS crews look pretty nice but are we in for another change to the photos on the website for the clay?  Clay consistently has shown up as a very white-ish colour and then after some time has been replaced with photos of the actual clay colour which is much more yellow/gold. 

Wondering if the clay OS crew will stay as it is right now being almost a plastery-colour or if it will switch to look like the clay u neck currently up on the site.  @Johnelliott
 hope you can chime in regarding this

The S/S 16 collection washed clay photos (Washed Mercer, OS Crew, OS Cropped Hoodie, OS Pocket Crew) have always been the same. There has never been a change.

The clay photos in the basics program (Mercer, U-Neck, Baseline, Hooded Villain) are not washed and have a different dye process. Those colors were replaced to be more accurate with a more yellow tint.

To answer your question specifically, these photos will not change - the washed clay products are a different color than Main Line.

Last edited:

gerg99

Reaction score
Hey... shot in the dark but does anyone have a Machus discount code they're not planning on using? I remember getting one with my first order, but it expired after a month of something. Would love to pick up one of those OS pocket crews but can't justify the 105 tag on it at the moment.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey... shot in the dark but does anyone have a Machus discount code they're not planning on using? I remember getting one with my first order, but it expired after a month of something. Would love to pick up one of those OS pocket crews but can't justify the 105 tag on it at the moment.

We are excluded from discount codes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads