• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

>>> JAN 27th, 2016 PRICE REDUCTION:Ralph Lauren Black Label Trench Coat/ NSM & Ercole Bespoke/ Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonioG

Reaction score
>>>January 27th, 2016 Update: Winter is here - Price dropped from $475 to $425 and buyer takes the remaining 4 ties!!!

Hi SF,

As I plan on renovating my house's basement, it’s time to find a new home for these top quality, in excellent condition (smoke and pet free environment) items that have been storing there. For these items, I had originally paid amounts in the range of USD 1,500 to USD 2,500 but I am offering them to you at generously discounted prices. NSM & Ercole items are all bespoke (lots of handwork:thumbs-up:). Ring Jacket is MTM via The Armoury and RLBL is RTW via the Ralph Lauren London store.

As a token of appreciation, with every item purchased you get to choose 1 complimentary tie from the list of ties below (first come first served). Free shipping to CON USA. Final sale.

[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]>>>>STILL AVAILABLE Ralph Lauren Black Label Made in Italy Trench Coat USD 475 425.

Polyester/ Nylon/ Cotton, Leather. Got it last year and only wore it once. If you are looking for a stylish trench coat that will insulate you from the arctic cold, this is it gents! They currently carry a similar in the purple line for USD 2495 but the one I'm selling has a cleaner upper back (check it out on the RL website).

Shoulders 19"/ Chest 22.25"/ Length: 41" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 25.75". First shots from the RL site when I got it and a back shot when in my possession. I have only worn this 2 times.

All the below are based on Neapolitan styled jackets with soft shoulders and spalla camicia as interpreted by each maker:

***SOLD***2.NSM USD 475 Mid gray with subtle light blue plaid suit. The alternative to the typical navy and charcoal suits.
Jacket: Shoulders 18.5"/ Chest 22"/ Length 30" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 24.75"/ Lapels: 4"
Style: 2 Buttons with Flap Pockets and Welted Breast Pocket/ Side Vents/4 Working buttons
Pants: Length:40"/ Waist 37" (about 1/2 inch to let out)/ Rise 11"/ 2" cuffs (about 1/2 inch to extend)/8.5" wide hem/ at 20" from top to bottom thigh is 10.75"

Below a couple of NSM sport coats, USD 375 each. Very light jackets. These feel as wearing shirts. You can dress them up with some slacks or pair them with jeans for a casual look:
***SOLD***3. Navy and Light Blue Plaid. I would say this is about 25% linen & 75% wool. Shoulders: 18.25"/Chest 21.5"/Length 29" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 24.75"/ Lapels: 4"
Style: 2 Buttons/ Patch Pockets and Welt Breast Pocket/ Side Vents/3 Working buttons

***SOLD***.4 Navy and Brown checks. Prob 25% linen & 75% wool.
Shoulders: 18"/Chest 22"/Length 30" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 24.75"/ Lapels: 4"
Style: 3r2/ Patch Pockets and Welt Breast Pocket/ 3r2/ Side Vents/3 Working buttons

***SOLD***5. Ercole Sport coat USD 375 beautiful Subtle Green Donegal ideal for autumn and spring.
Shoulders: 18.5"/Chest 20.5"/Back: 30" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 24.75"/ Lapels: 3.75"
Style: 2 Buttons with Patch Pockets and Welt Breast Pocket/ Side Vents/2 Working buttons

***SOLD***6. Ring Jacket Mide Navy Cream Waffle USD 375. I got this early in the year via the Armoury MTM but I have 2 other sportcoats in a very similar color.
Shoulders: 19"/Chest 22"/Back: 29" (from back of collar)/ Sleeve length 24.5"/ Lapels: 4"
Style: 3r2 with Patch Pockets and Welt Breast Pocket/ Side Vents/4 Working buttons

Choose your complimentary tie from below. 1 for every item purchased above. Some ties are new, others as new and worn no more than once (no pilling, stains, etc):
***GONE***a. Panta: Light Blue w white pindots unligned- Length 62.5" x Wide 3.5"
***GONE***b. Panta: Royal Blue Raw Silk Unlined unligned - Length 61.5" x Wide 3.25"
***GONE***c. NSM: Light Brown plaid/faint blue 70% cashmere, 30% wool unligned - Length: 59" x Wide 3.75"
d. Drakes: Dark Blue and Red Paisley - Length 60" x 3.25" Wide
e. Drakes: Dark Blue and Green Paisley - Length 60" x 3.25" Wide
f. Drakes: Dark Blue and Green - Length 61" x 3.25" Wide
***GONE***g. Sam Hober - Dark Chocolate Garza Fina - Length 61" x 3.25" Wide
***GONE***h.Sam Hober - Royal Blue Garza Fina - Length: 61" x 3.25" Wide
i. Howard Yount - Olive and Lavender stripes all wool - Length: 63.25" x 3.25" Wide

Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• 1aRLBLBlackFront.jpeg
    1aRLBLBlackFront.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 1bRLBLCollar.jpeg
    1bRLBLCollar.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 1cRLBLSleeve.jpeg
    1cRLBLSleeve.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 1dRLBLBack.jpg
    1dRLBLBack.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • 2aNSMGrey_Full2.jpg
    2aNSMGrey_Full2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 2bIMAG0927.jpg
    2bIMAG0927.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 3aNSM Blue Light Blue Plaid.jpg
    3aNSM Blue Light Blue Plaid.jpg
    866.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 3bNSM Blue Light Blue Plaid Close Up.jpg
    3bNSM Blue Light Blue Plaid Close Up.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 35
  • 4aNSM Blue Brown Check.jpg
    4aNSM Blue Brown Check.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
  • 4bNSM Blue Brown Check Close Up.jpg
    4bNSM Blue Brown Check Close Up.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 5aErcoleGreen.jpg
    5aErcoleGreen.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • 5bErcole.jpg
    5bErcole.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • 5cIMAG0690.jpg
    5cIMAG0690.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 5dErcole.jpg
    5dErcole.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 6aRingJacket (2).jpg
    6aRingJacket (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 6bRingJacket.jpg
    6bRingJacket.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • 6eErcole.jpg
    6eErcole.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
  • a1PantaPinDot.jpg
    a1PantaPinDot.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • a2PantaBack.jpg
    a2PantaBack.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • b1PantaRawFront.jpg
    b1PantaRawFront.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • b2PantaRaw.jpg
    b2PantaRaw.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
  • c1NSM Tan Plaid.jpg
    c1NSM Tan Plaid.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
  • c2NSM Tank Plaid Back.jpg
    c2NSM Tank Plaid Back.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
  • d1DrakesBlueRedPaisley.jpg
    d1DrakesBlueRedPaisley.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 28
  • d2DrakesBlueRedPaisleyBack.jpg
    d2DrakesBlueRedPaisleyBack.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • eDrakesBlueGreenPaisleyBack.jpg
    eDrakesBlueGreenPaisleyBack.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • f1DrakesGreenLeavesFront.jpg
    f1DrakesGreenLeavesFront.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 25
  • f2DrakesGreenLeavesBack.jpg
    f2DrakesGreenLeavesBack.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 27
  • g1SamHoberBrownFront.jpg
    g1SamHoberBrownFront.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
  • g2SamHoberBrownBack.jpg
    g2SamHoberBrownBack.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
  • h1SamHoberRoyalFront.jpg
    h1SamHoberRoyalFront.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
  • h2SamHoberRoyalBack.jpg
    h2SamHoberRoyalBack.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
  • i1HowardYountFront.jpg
    i1HowardYountFront.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 27
  • i2HowardYountBack.jpg
    i2HowardYountBack.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads