• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Press Online Code

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
son of a *****. Updating a promo code in your basket will submit your order.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
promo code did not take anything off in my basket
confused.gif

what is the exact % off with the code?

soaped

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update without a CC, don't update twice... It will submit your order if you have a credit card entered.

If you update the first time and it does not reflect a price range, those items are not included...

The code applies to the sale section for me, but not for regular priced items.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by soaped
Update without a CC, don't update twice... It will submit your order if you have a credit card entered.

If you update the first time and it does not reflect a price range, those items are not included...

The code applies to the sale section for me, but not for regular priced items.

Thanks. Looks like nothing good. Alot of the same crap from last sale in the summer, except the discounts were better then.

KA1555

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how their sweaters/cardigans fit?

Is it a closer fit or a baggier fit? (For example, I bought a Brooks Brothers cashmere sweater two years ago - never again. The thing fits like a bag on me).

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never seen this before: The J. Press website now advertises 25% off with promo code, but there's no information about where to get the promo code. What is this, taunting?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewey
Never seen this before: The J. Press website now advertises 25% off with promo code, but there's no information about where to get the promo code. What is this, taunting?
I posted this earlier this week. Free shipping too.

eb20091111psnov09.gif

DandySF

Reaction score
Thanks for the code. The discount offset the rather high $15 shipping cost for this tie, which I've had my eye on for some time.

tie910235navpnk.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics