• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ice Hockey

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Boo!

I'm not much of a hockey fan, but Flyers have been fun to watch.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you have enjoyed it. So have I. Hawks in 5.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who knows. The playoffs have been a crap shoot this year. The Sharks actually try and then lose, and my Canucks showed up for just two games.

If it's any consolation, the Blackhawks will lose a few key players they can't afford next year.

New way to win in playoffs: suck for a few years, draft high, and ride a hot backup goalie?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now this is the reason i want chicago to win: Chicago Blackhawks Ice Crew check out the CNNSI gallery for the most awesomeness everness to grace the ice: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html
blackhawks-ice-crew(09)+Photographed+by+Bill+Smith+NHLI+via+Getty+Images.jpg
A+member+of+the+Chicago+Blackhawks+Ice+Crew+gathers+up+helmets+and+hats+after+Chicago+Blackhawks+center+Jonathan+Toews+scored+a+hat+trick+Friday,+Feb.+27,+2009+against+the+Penguins.jpg
blackhawks18.jpg
blackhawks4.jpg
blackhawks5.jpg
blackhawks-ice-crew14.jpg
chicago-blackhawks-ice-girl.jpg
blackhawks-ice-crew1.jpg
bs28.jpg

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This game is ******* awesome. A great sales pitch for the game (much like the '94 Finals). Leave it to the luck of the effing NHL that every sports story across the United States is going to lead with the Phillies perfect game...may even beat out the SCF in one of the host cities!

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
This game is ******* awesome. A great sales pitch for the game (much like the '94 Finals). Leave it to the luck of the effing NHL that every sports story across the United States is going to lead with the Phillies perfect game...may even beat out the SCF in one of the host cities!
11 goals is a monster game...there might not be 11 goals scored the rest of the series, except Leighon is suspect...

zeeth

Reaction score
intersting to see what could happen if leighton ***** the bed more and they put boucher back in permanently.

if he's decided to be a remarkable goalie again that is.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy did have 3 shutouts in the playoffs... but not against powerhouse offenses. I think the Depth of the Blackhawks will prove its worth no matter who Philly puts in the net.

james_gsx

Reaction score
I think it's hard to put the total blame on Leighton, the guys in front weren't exactly helping him too much. Overall d-positioning sucked for both sides. He did let in some soft goals though and poor rebound control (especially early). I would wait to see how he does in game 2, if he hasn't calmed down then I don't think the coaches have much of a choice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads