• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I am about to buy 2 pairs of jeans. Are these ok or what is a better option?

ac_slater

Reaction score
Why 2 pairs?

This doesn't need to be its own thread.

BullionBro

Reaction score
All he does is start new threads asking super basic questions
If nobody wants to help me out I can help myself.

Bullionbro you may want to look at APC jeans or search around for raw denim type jeans. be sure to get them tailored/hemmed.

The pair you posted is fine as long as you get it tailored to fit you perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose.

cheers mate.

BullionBro

Reaction score
I also wanted to mention the pair you posted is a little in the dark side. You may want to get a pair with a little more Blue

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bullionbro you may want to look at APC jeans or search around for raw denim type jeans. be sure to get them tailored/hemmed.
The pair you posted is fine as long as you get it tailored to fit you perfectly. Not too tight and not too loose.
cheers mate.

I also wanted to mention the pair you posted is a little in the dark side. You may want to get a pair with a little more Blue

Last edited:

BullionBro

Reaction score

cheers mate.
thanks!

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another special flower adds its fragrance to the community...

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
We do have a small questions thread.

If you want peoples help you may want to include specifics. Those N&F jeans are fine. How much you trying to spend? Do you want raw denim? And of course there's better options

BullionBro

Reaction score
We do have a small questions thread.

If you want peoples help you may want to include specifics. Those N&F jeans are fine. How much you trying to spend? Do you want raw denim? And of course there's better options
my budget is up to $200 max. I am looking for raw denim. high quality that will last

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

cheers mate.

thanks!

wtf? are you talking to yourself?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.