• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOLIDAY SALE: NWT Eidos Napoli 50/40R brown/gray check SC sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalsauks

Reaction score
I bought this fantastic jacket on SF just last week. It fits slightly snugly, so before I take it to my tailor in the next week or 2 to see what he can do, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for it, or buying it outright.

UPDATE: For the next 7 days (Dec. 28 - Jan. 3) I am offering the jacket at $75 off. A NWT Eidos Napoli for $350!

In terms of trades, I am always on the lookout for brown or grey sport coats, and am also in the market for a charcoal or dark grey suit (new or in gently-used condition), all in size 40-42.
- Also willing to trade for a pair of 10-10.5 RL Marlows in good used condition.

Asking price: $425 --> SALE PRICE $350 (includes world wide shipping).
- also open to trade + cash.

Below is the description from the original classified. Please PM with any questions:

Eidos Napoli is part of the Isaia Napoli group. The SC is a beautiful piece, brand new with tags and basting still intact. The fabric is beautiful 3 season weight 100% wool in a rich dark brown and charcoal check. The jacket is two button, fully canvased, fully lined, and dual vented. Sleeves are unfinished and can be made functional with included buttons.

Jacket Measurements:

Shoulder: 18.00”
Chest: 21”
Length from BOC: 29.5”
Sleeve: 25” (Unfinished)

Attachments

• eidos1.jpeg
    eidos1.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 54
  • eidos2.jpeg
    eidos2.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 36
  • eidos3.jpeg
    eidos3.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
  • eidos4.jpeg
    eidos4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
  • eidos5.jpeg
    eidos5.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads