• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High quality dress shirts online

VWpete

Reaction score
Hey there,
I just bought a beautiful new Paul Smith 3-button navy suit w/ great pinstripe. I bought a great Paul Smith striped shirt to wear w/ it when I can have fun w/ it. I also picked up 2 great ties. I need a nice white shirt or two for the more conservative times (ex/ interviews, meetings). I wanted a spread collar- 1 w/ french cuffs, 1 regular. Is there a good place to look for these online. I'd love a slimmer, European type fit as I'm pretty small. I also don't want to break the bank. I'd like to spend under $100 each. I don't need Turnbull or Brioni. Any suggestions. How's Paul Frederick? My size is 14 1/2 by 33 (kinda harder to find). Thanks for all your help. Pete

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for under or around $100...

regular price that I like:

Brooks Brothers (they make a slim fit)
Thomas Pink (they as well)

regularly on sale at @100:

Talbott
Zegna (not very slim though)
Boss

Jantzen fan

Reaction score
For US$42 you can get any design you like from Jantzen Tailor in Hong Kong. Order online and expect delivery in about a week's time. If you're in doubt, see their guest book and remarks from satisfied customers. Website as below: http://www.jantzentailor.com

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please tell me there is something wrong with the prices here and they aren't really trying to shaft people worse than I've ever seen...

Raffaello consistently quotes misleading prices.  While not technically dishonest - the prices quoted are often the same ones listed as "retail" in airport duty free shops - they are dishonest in spirit, insofar as even the most exclusive boutiques and specialty stores retail the items for significantly less.  Although I couldn't prove it in court, I suspect that Bluefly is guilty of this for some brands (Dolce and Gabbana Basic comes immediately to mind.)  

Of course, Ebay sellers are the worst offenders.  Last week, I saw an A|X leather jacket being auctioned for $699...  I have that jacket.  It retailed at $395, and I got it on sale for about $180.  The seller quoted the retail price at over $2500.  I would report them, but it's a real hassle - although you'd think that Ebay would try to shut this sort of practive down.

Will Moose

Reaction score
I have that same Armani shirt, I got it for 80 bucks at Belks. Hugo Boss dress shirts are really nice for the money, I think they can be found most places for like 70 - 75 bucks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads