• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Han Kjobenhavn

absolutelyl

Reaction score
Sorry to bump. If anyone needs anything from the online sample sale (it's on now til May 17th), I'd be willing to proxy orders under 120 euros (~3 items). They're all priced at 40 each I think. Kinda interested in getting one item but shipping's only free (to the EU) above 160 euros. Hit me with a PM ASAP!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of it - sort of Garbstore crossed with Bleu de Paname meets Our Legacy

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a couple of bits from their sale and have mixed feelings. The quality isn't awful by any means but not stunning. The 'Product of Denmark' branding is a little misleading considering the clothes appear to be largely made in China - I don't have a strong dislike for using Chinese manufacture (Garbstore use Chinese manufacture with really nice quality fabrics and their stuff is as well made as most Japanese or European made clothing). Fabric quality was okay, construction okay, but nothing special. Cuts are quite slim for tagged size, but also seemed inconsistent. I'll happily wear what I picked up, but wouldn't pay full retail.

Tuma

Reaction score
These previous seasons garments which they sold in sample sale are quite different of what they are putting out for coming F/W. I also got few pieces from the sample sale but I might have to sell them. Coming F/W collection looks awesome.

The army shirt is my favourite fit of theirs and I have one in chambray and one in denim. Denim one is from this season and it has very soft almost jersey like feel in it though it's over dyed stretch denim. Fit is nice and especially the chambray shirt drapes very well.

Melbush

Reaction score
Where did you guys order from? Still no tracking number and no info after 3 weeks...

absolutelyl

Reaction score
Where did you guys order from? Still no tracking number and no info after 3 weeks...

If you ordered from the official webstore during the sample sale then that's pretty surprising! I've had my goods for a good week or two now. If I were you, I'd write them another e-mail; they were pretty swamped with orders/emails during the sale period but I suspect they may be more responsive now. In any case, you should probably look into your bank's chargeback policy... And maybe pursue that (supposing they don't reply)?

Melbush

Reaction score
If you ordered from the official webstore during the sample sale then that's pretty surprising! I've had my goods for a good week or two now. If I were you, I'd write them another e-mail; they were pretty swamped with orders/emails during the sale period but I suspect they may be more responsive now. In any case, you should probably look into your bank's chargeback policy... And maybe pursue that (supposing they don't reply)?
Yes I bought stuff from the sample sale. And it was 3 weeks ago. I’m currently in the States and it takes longer but still, I’m disappointed by their total lack of communication. Send them two emails and never got an answer. I am not even sure I should expect to receive anything, I never got an order confirmation (so my bet is the it did not go through for some reason). But the funds were transferred via Paypal. I will give them a few more days and then ask for a refund on Paypal.

Tuma

Reaction score
Their communication is terrible! I have tried to contact them to return my sample sale purchases but no answer!

Tuma

Reaction score

You ordered from the States or Europe ?

Sample sale items were final sale btw.

Didn't notice any sign. I think they should still answer. But that's the end of bitching. Their denim pieces are cool like sweatpants for example.

leeba

Reaction score
On the off chance someone has a Medium in last season's square trench (which was dope imo) and they wanna trade for a Large...

I'm your dude

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads