• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Getting rid of a belly

secrets001

Reaction score
What are the best exercises for getting rid of a big stomach?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't eat too often. (Intermittent fasting.) When you do, limit carbs and increase protein intake. Lift weights and do high intensity intervals (HIIT) to to help your metabolism out.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no exercise. It's all about calorie intake. Reduce calorie intake and increase calorie burn by any workout you want.
This has been the "official" advice since 1977. I wonder what else has happened since then?

Capture_2018-03-04-17-58-48-Prevalence-of-Obesity-among-US-Adults.png

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carnivore or ketogenic diet--exercise optional

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is these healthy?
Yes, as long as you eat real food. Don’t do the processed meats. It’s a highly anti-inflammatory diet. You don’t need carbohydrates. You don’t need vegetables. Mest has more vitamins than vegetables in a more bio-available form as long as it isn’t processed. In fact, fruits, vegetables, and grains have to have added vitamins to have what quality meat does. Organ meats have tons of vitamins. Your body will be in ketosis instead of glycolysis. Your liver will produce the glucose your brain needs, and you will run on fats.

OhioMurray

Reaction score
Hello. I have heard that there are certain plastic surgeries that help you get rid of such problems and I myself think that I want to resort to such a thing. Anyway, I can't decide because I have heard many dramatic cases, but I understand that this fact should not disappoint me because the reactions of each body are different.
It also matters a lot about the company you are addressing and I am thinking of using https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/procedures/liposuction-seattle-kirkland-bellevue/ because I have read many good reviews about them. I hope everything goes well and without complications.

elmore

Reaction score
Hello. I have heard that there are certain plastic surgeries that help you get rid of such problems and I myself think that I want to resort to such a thing. Anyway, I can't decide because I have heard many dramatic cases, but I understand that this fact should not disappoint me because the reactions of each body are different.
It also matters a lot about the company you are addressing and I am thinking of using https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/procedures/liposuction-seattle-kirkland-bellevue/ because I have read many good reviews about them. I hope everything goes well and without complications.
That's absurd.

There's a million and one resources to inspire & educate you about health & fitness. Simple calorie deficit is all you need.

I'm sorry but resorting to surgery as a short cut is an appalling attitude.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's