• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: RRL, Levi, Borrelli, Canali, Paul Smith

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Time for some Spring cleaning. Closet is getting full. Priced to sell. I'll pay US Postage for ground shipping in the USA. — Parker Streetwear & Denim RRL Lowrise Bootcut (super skinny fit) $50 SOLD New with tags, Japanese denim, one wash 16.5 inch across waistband 34 inch inseam 9 inch rise (it's low!) 8 inch leg opening 8 inch at knee Tagged as 28 but fits more like 30-31 Levi Red Line Selvage 501 $25 SOLD Worn and washed a lot, fraying at hems Circle R Red Tab 524 stamp on waist button No waist patch Made in USA Tag size: 34 X 32 Waist is a true 32 inch. Inseam is 30 inch. 12 inch rise Loomstate Mission Channel $25 worn and washed a few times, organic denim 16.5 inch across waistband 30 inch inseam 10 inch rise 9.5 inch leg opening 9.5 inch at knee Tagged as 31 but fits more like a relaxed 32
loomstatepr8.jpg
Mens Clothing Borelli Shirt $40 Worn a lot but soft and comfy. Edit: for more detail French cuffs 15 (38) neck 32/33 sleeves Pit to pit: 21.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Length from bottom of collar: 31.5 Fabric is textured, like small pique. Gusset is frayed on one side. Shirt is roomy for a 15
borelli15fh8.jpg
Paul Smith London white shirt $40 SOLD French cuffs with PS stripes underneath Only worn a couple times, laundered once 15.5 (39) neck 34 sleeves 36R (46 EU) Canali Blue-Gray Linen 3-button suit $100 SOLD Caveat: I bought this on eBay and cannot be sure of its authenticity. It seems legit, but I'm no Canali expert. There's quite a bit of pick stitching, pants are lined, jacket is half lined, buttons seem like real horn, etc. Jacket is a little too long for me and I wanted a 2-button. This is a 3 button (not a 3-roll-2). There is also some variation of color on the shoulders like it had been on a mannequin in a window display and faded. Also a small hole in the left elbow. For $100, I thought someone might enjoy this for a kick around summer suit. I'm just asking what I paid for it. Let me know if I can answer any questions. There's a few more tags on the inside with more info. Fits like a 37 regular. Edit: Also, eBay item number is 220081701086 if anyone wants info on previous seller. Jacket: Double rear vents 17.5 inch across shoulders 30 inch from base of collar 20 inch pit to pit 25 inch sleeves from shoulder Trousers: 16 inch across waistband unhemmed single pleat

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a real Canali suit. A great deal too for $100 but not my size.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
RRL Jeans are sold. Thanks for all the interest.

ENT

Reaction score
What's the fit like on the Paul Smith shirt -- is it pretty slim or more traditional? Thanks.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PS shirt is moderately slim. It has no back pleats and is tagged 15 1/2 (39). Here are the specific measurements:

Shoulders: 19
Pit to pit: 22
Bottom of collar to hem: 31
Sleeve to cuff fold: 25.5
Sleeve to end of full french cuff: 28

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Suit and PS Shirt sold. Thanks everyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads