• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: New Zileri Sartoriale jacket 38R, Cucinelli 40 jacket, Polo suit markdown

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bought this dark brown wool tweed Zileri Sartoriale jacket from lakewolf. Jacket is awesome but a bit too snug for me in the chest and a bit too small lengthwise. Jacket is quarter lined, 3 roll to 2.5, side vents, patch pockets. Jacket is new, unworn and I had Wilfred's add the buttons to the sleeve (nonworking and no sleeve alterations done). EU size is 48 and the measurements are approximately:
Shoulders 18.5
Chest - 40-41
Length - 29.5
Sleeves - 25 inches

Would like to get my $230 back and if the sleeves work for you, the buttons will already be done. These are lakewolfs pics so I hope he does not mind
smile.gif

zileri.jpg

zileri2.jpg

Also, in a drunken pre-holiday stupor, I purchased this Brunello Cucinelli sportjacket. 100% wool, very nicely finished and full canvass construction. 3 to 2 roll, side vents and sleeves have working button holes. Marked size is a EU 50 but it runs long, and rather than go through the expense of getting it fixed, I rather take a loss here and hopefully someone can use it. Jacket is brand new and unaltered. I linked to the auction that I won since it has all the measurements and pics. Two things that the auction did not mention and you need to have an eagle eye to notice are:
1.There is a dark blue strip of fabric at the inside top of the pockets. Similar to what some manufacturer do to the hem of pants. It can be removed by a tailor with no adverse consequences.
2. The buttonholes are slanted, not really noticable when you wear it since the thread is the same color of the fabric and it just blends in.
Jacket has high armholes, nicely surpressed waist, very nicely finished, wonderful fabric. I paid $512 and would take $325 for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0582&rd=1&rd=1

Lastly, I'd like to get rid of this suit 42L Polo II 95/5 wool/cashmere suit rather than go the ebay route so $325 shipped in the USA.
Shoulders 18.5
Length 32
Chest 43-44
Pants 36 (lined to knee, suspender buttons)
KIF_3848.jpg

KIF_3849.jpg

KIF_3850.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads