• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Caruso 44L jacket, some pants for size 30,32,38,40,42

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bare with me as I get the hang of my new camera, pics are not yet up to par.

Here is a blue herringbone 92% wool 8% cashmere Raffaele Caruso jacket made for "Edwin Nazzario", a brand I have never heard of. Caruso makes for Lanvin, Ralph Lauren Black Label, among others. Full canvass construction, basted sleeves, fully lined. The jacket is great, high gorge, soft shoulders, great fabric. It's labeled a 46 L, but measures out to a 44L. Price is only $285, since no one has heard of Edwin Nazzario
smile.gif

Shouders 19.625
Chest 46
Waist 44
Sleeves 26.5
Length 32.625
DSCN0046.jpg

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0014.jpg

Group pic of the pants, minus the Borrelli.
DSCN0049.jpg

Lanvin brown tweed flat front size 40 pants. Made in Italy by Corneliani. Curtained waistband, lined to the knee, great winter fabric. $125
DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

Same Lanvin pants as above, but a greyish brown and size 42. $125
DSCN0054.jpg

Canali size 30 khaki moleskins, color is more "khaki" than the white they seem here. Flat front, lined to the knee, these are more dress pants than they are your typical khaki's. $120
DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

Canali heavy twill flat front chocolate brown pants, these are also more dress pants than a typical khaki pant. Size 32 $120
DSCN0065.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

David Chu size 38 khaki wool flat front pants. Color looks white here, but they are classic khaki color. Split rear curtained waistband, lined to the knee, great fabric. $125
DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

Borrelli size 30 flat front pumpkin colored pants. $150
KIF_7783.jpg

KIF_7784.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics