• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Brand New Allen Edmonds and Royal Tweed by Church's - Cheap!

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price is shipped CONUS. International buyers please PM me for shipping cost (the shoes are quite heavy). Google checkout or money order is preferred. But I can accept paypal as well.

1) Brand New (NOS) Allen Edmonds. Size 6.5D. Model: Leeds. Burgundy Polished cobbler. Plain toe blucher. Goodyear storm welt. Double leather sole. Leather insole. Very substantial. I bought this pair off ebay, but I prefer "Dalton" to "Leeds". Made in USA. So I am selling this pair. They come with box but no shoe bags. sold

96c295ee.jpg

37756d9b.jpg

b2f969f2.jpg

5d66b4d9.jpg

6c3efd06.jpg

8de9d759.jpg

2) Brand New Royal Tweed by Church's. Size 7(us) (I would say they are true to size. I am size 6.5 and they fit me fine with a pair of heavy socks). Burgundy.
Goodyear welted. Leather sole and insole. Premium grade. Made in England. They have a few hairline scratchs and tiny tiny dents that result from being handled, nothing major. No box. $sold

476c0b3f.jpg

4a4cffdd.jpg

1994043e.jpg

5c4bba9d.jpg

a5416dc6.jpg

7bb7df04.jpg

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was watching those AE's too, thinking they might be shell. I guess not.

I'm 90% sold on those RT's. Now if someone would just buy my ties...

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing those NOS AE date to 1982? Very cool... wish they were five sizes larger.
laugh.gif

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by long_knives
I was watching those AE's too, thinking they might be shell. I guess not.

I'm 90% sold on those RT's. Now if someone would just buy my ties...

Same here. I thought for the price it really doesn't matter whether it is shell or not. If they turned out to be shell, then I would have scored big time
devil.gif

Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I'm guessing those NOS AE date to 1982? Very cool... wish they were five sizes larger.
laugh.gif

That is about right. A decent pair of workhorse shoes for this price, IMO. Using our Brian's words: very substantial.
smile.gif

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, those must be some real old AE's. Those markings and that box style I've never seen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads