• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Alden Men's Plain Toe Blucher Shell Cordovan Style #990 Size 9.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padron

Reaction score
**************SOLD***************

Alden Plain Toe Blucher Shell Cordovan Style #990 Size 9.5D Color #8. These were purchased new 3 weeks ago by me....

New item can be seem here:

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-me...0_ald_m_plain_toe_blucher_shell_cordovan.html

Sorry for the poor cellphone photos. They are very shiny and look much better in person.

These are in the Barrie last and fit 1/2 size larger and would fit a Size 10 well.

These were 2nds purchased from Theshoemart.com, there is some dye that is inside on the bottom of the lace holes and a couple light scuffs, but nothing I would say would make these shoes a 2nd. They look fantastic!

They are in excellent new condition, and have been worn for 4 times less that 15 hours total. I love these shoes, but I really need a size 9.0D in the Barrie last. I had the heel savers installed after the first wearing.

Asking $375 will ship to CONUS. Please add $10 for shipping via USPS Priority mail. Please know your size in the Barrie last, no returns. (Shoe trees not included)

Attachments

• photo-36.JPG
    photo-36.JPG
    495.1 KB · Views: 19
  • photo-35.JPG
    photo-35.JPG
    547.4 KB · Views: 19
  • photo-37.JPG
    photo-37.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 19
  • photo-38.JPG
    photo-38.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    614.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads