• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Folding Laundry

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably my least-favorite housekeeping chore. I would rather clean toilets.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I hate washing dishes. When I lived with my parents we had a dishwashing machine. I live on my own and have to do everything by hand. WTF. I started eating off of paper plates and drinking out of solo cups.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I hate washing dishes. When I lived with my parents we had a dishwashing machine. I live on my own and have to do everything by hand. WTF. I started eating off of paper plates and drinking out of solo cups.
Okay thanks for the topic change monsieur Le Douche, but yeah, egg yolk and avocado is a *****. I've only not had a dishwasher for two years in college and for the second year it basically meant we lived in a sty and ate soup with forks and so on.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My most disliked chore. But since my gf doesn't mind, she usually does it for me. I do the laundry, then take it in, and she folds. We complement each other.
inlove.gif

dizzhizz

Reaction score
come to korea where you have to hang dry your **** after the wash/rinse cycle and then you F***ers can *****.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys fold exactly? The only thing I fold are socks/underwear and hang everything else. Takes me about 10 minutes to put away my laundry. Well I also fold sweaters but I only wash them once a season.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Baby stuff is what drives me
crazy.gif
- what looks like a normal load of wash takes 3X as long, as everything is so tiny - there's just a ton of it!

mintyfresh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
My most disliked chore. But since my gf doesn't mind, she usually does it for me. I do the laundry, then take it in, and she folds. We complement each other.
inlove.gif

Same here! She finds it oddly soothing to fold the clothes.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
All pants and shirts go out to the cleaner. Handling underwear and socks is not a big deal.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poal fail. I wanted to vote for multiple options.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lady Canuker I think we live in the same city, so if you want to come over and fold my laundry, feel free.

Lady Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
Lady Canuker I think we live in the same city, so if you want to come over and fold my laundry, feel free.

lol8[1].gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have managed to outsource my two most hated chores: laundry and dishes.

The laundromat around the corner is extremely cheap if you drop off your stuff - they fold for you.

I also bought a portable dishwasher last weekend and my life has been about 5x as great since.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads