Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Louis XIV, Jul 21, 2011.
What's with the chest puffing?
I think he meant to comment on your posture. Take a picture from the side.
the first one is the best. sleeves might be a bit long
you have very square shoulders
they did a good job
he is not puffing his chest just his erect posture
Dude, I'd think you're better off buying some of the rack clothes and having a tailor fix them. I don't think any of these shirts fit you.
I think the third one fits the best.
The shirts fit poorly to be honest.
- Shorten the sleeves and DON'T wear french cuffs
- Raise the arm hole (all that bunching just makes you look like a coat hanger)
- Never leave more than one button un done
- Don't tuck in your shirt so tight at the front
- Wear slim pants. You are very skinny with narrow shoulders. wearing loose stuff will make you look like clothes hanger.
Sorry for the hard feedback. I'm have no knowledge in cutting and such, just my opinions on what you could do to improve your appearance.
Separate names with a comma.