1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FINAL PRICE DROP!!! FS: BLUE CESARE ATTOLINI SIZE 40/50 SPORTS JACKET & 3 HATS CLEARANCE!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mark Lee Jin Yi, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Mark Lee Jin Yi Senior member

Hi everyone i'm selling the following items:

1. Unworn size 40/50 blue Cesare Attolini Jacket (sleeves have been shortened though) - £450 - Now £400!!!

2. Brand new Navy Blue rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - £120 - SOLD!!!

3. Brand new Brown rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - £120 - SOLD!!!

4. Brand new Fino grade Montecristi Panama Hat from panamahatsdirect.com Size 57 - £120 - Now SOLD!!!

About the items:

1. Unworn size 40/50 Blue Cesare Attolini Sports Jacket - £400
    - This Cesare Attolini Jacket has never been worn out of the house simply because I haven't had the chance to! Selling this because I want to commission more jackets in naples.
    - The blue is a beautiful shade of blue as can be seen from the pictures.
    - Sleeves have been shortened (when i bought it)
    - the top right shoulder has been mended a little after it got hooked at the store (I bought it at a huge discount - £800). I've tried to show this as clear as possible in the picture with lighting. It is really very very slight and insignificant.

2. Brand new Navy Blue rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - SOLD;
    3. Brand new Brown rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - SOLD

- these two hats were literally bought today at the store in London near covent garden. brought them home, girlfriend kicked up a fuss and said i look like a flasher in the hat. looking to cut my losses here>.<
    - you can see from the pictures that the hats are literally brand new and unworn, the gold printed wordings on the leather bands have not even faded bit! I only have the receipt for the Brown one to prove that it is bought today though, because i absent mindedly lost the receipt for the first one.

4. Brand new Fino grade Montecristi Panama Hat from panamahatsdirect.com Size 57 - SOLD
    - this Panama hat was ordered before the summer holidays and arrived after i went back to singapore. only collected it from my concierge when i came back and its already not the season for a panama hat. completely unworn too (as can be seen from the pictures). really good quality stuff at a great price!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Everything must go guys! I really don't want to keep these things here in the UK when i move back to Singapore!:) PM me for details.

3. Mark Lee Jin Yi

4. Mark Lee Jin Yi

5. razl

razl Senior member

6. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Thanks @razl !:) Bumping this up!

7. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Bump!!! Willing to cut prices for those interested. PM me please!

8. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Alright guys since the hats are all gone and I really have no use for the Attolini, FINAL PRICE DROP FOR ATTOLINI!!!! £300:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.