• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FINAL PRICE DROP!!! FS: BLUE CESARE ATTOLINI SIZE 40/50 SPORTS JACKET & 3 HATS CLEARANCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Lee Jin Yi

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm selling the following items:

1. Unworn size 40/50 blue Cesare Attolini Jacket (sleeves have been shortened though) - £450 - Now £400!!!

2. Brand new Navy Blue rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - £120 - SOLD!!!

3. Brand new Brown rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - £120 - SOLD!!!

4. Brand new Fino grade Montecristi Panama Hat from panamahatsdirect.com Size 57 - £120 - Now SOLD!!!

About the items:

1. Unworn size 40/50 Blue Cesare Attolini Sports Jacket - £400
- This Cesare Attolini Jacket has never been worn out of the house simply because I haven't had the chance to! Selling this because I want to commission more jackets in naples.
- The blue is a beautiful shade of blue as can be seen from the pictures.
- Sleeves have been shortened (when i bought it)
- the top right shoulder has been mended a little after it got hooked at the store (I bought it at a huge discount - £800). I've tried to show this as clear as possible in the picture with lighting. It is really very very slight and insignificant.

2. Brand new Navy Blue rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - SOLD;
3. Brand new Brown rabbit fur felt Laird & Co Hatters Trilby Size 58 - SOLD

- these two hats were literally bought today at the store in London near covent garden. brought them home, girlfriend kicked up a fuss and said i look like a flasher in the hat. looking to cut my losses here>.<
- you can see from the pictures that the hats are literally brand new and unworn, the gold printed wordings on the leather bands have not even faded bit! I only have the receipt for the Brown one to prove that it is bought today though, because i absent mindedly lost the receipt for the first one.

4. Brand new Fino grade Montecristi Panama Hat from panamahatsdirect.com Size 57 - SOLD
- this Panama hat was ordered before the summer holidays and arrived after i went back to singapore. only collected it from my concierge when i came back and its already not the season for a panama hat. completely unworn too (as can be seen from the pictures). really good quality stuff at a great price!

Attachments

• image 2.jpeg
    image 2.jpeg
    444.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image 3.jpeg
    image 3.jpeg
    667 KB · Views: 68
  • image 4.jpeg
    image 4.jpeg
    619.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image 5.jpeg
    image 5.jpeg
    669 KB · Views: 49
  • image 6.jpeg
    image 6.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 33
  • image 7.jpeg
    image 7.jpeg
    668.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image 8.jpeg
    image 8.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image 9.jpeg
    image 9.jpeg
    542 KB · Views: 49
  • image 10.jpeg
    image 10.jpeg
    406.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image 11.jpeg
    image 11.jpeg
    514.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image 12.jpeg
    image 12.jpeg
    732.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image 13.jpeg
    image 13.jpeg
    605.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image 14.jpeg
    image 14.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image 15.jpeg
    image 15.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • image 16.jpeg
    image 16.jpeg
    686 KB · Views: 23
  • image 17.jpeg
    image 17.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
  • image 18.jpeg
    image 18.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
  • image 19.jpeg
    image 19.jpeg
    881.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    716.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Mark Lee Jin Yi

Reaction score
Everything must go guys! I really don't want to keep these things here in the UK when i move back to Singapore!:) PM me for details.

Mark Lee Jin Yi

Reaction score
Alright guys since the hats are all gone and I really have no use for the Attolini, FINAL PRICE DROP FOR ATTOLINI!!!! £300:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads