1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Final Drop updated pictures! NIB G&G Antibes for RL dark oak - 10.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by elsalvatrucha, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elsalvatrucha

elsalvatrucha Senior member

New in Box RLPL loafers made by Gaziano & Girling. These are size US 10.5D I'd say they fit true to size. Top of the line, retail for 1295. Includes RL shoe bags. The box has a bit of shop wear, but nothing major. There is also some sticker residue in one of the insoles as you can see in the picture. Slight discoloration where there was a sticker on an insole in one of the shoes. These are the Antibes model. Final price no drops. I love this shoe, if it was a 10.5UK i would not sell. See three last pictures on daylight

Please see last three pictures as vamp on left shoe is a bit uneven. Shoes were bought final sale from dsw, they are not seconds but vamp has become uneven

Willing to trade for other Loafers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. elsalvatrucha

elsalvatrucha Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.