• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

F**k you SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben85

Reaction score
I've been on SF for about 2 months. I've learned a little and observed a lot. There seem to be 2 groups, the DT people and the stuck up douchebags in MC/SW&D. I know I'm not the 'best dressed' but after seeing some of you, definitely not the worst. To you, my jeans may be too baggy, I'll admit they are a little looser than they should be. But some of the shit you fags post with your cuffed pants, bitch please.

The people from DT. Dixture Eqiuette, please. How fucking pussy starved are you that you ask a bunch of ugly assed (most likely deny it) losers how to send a dick pick. If this is the kind of female you go after, I feel sorry for you. I know a lot of you think your a bunch of studs, but really, who are you kidding. I bet over 60% of you have never fucked anything better than a 4 to SF standards.

This is a peace out SF, ya fucking douchebags.

There is so much more to say, but I couldn't care less to share.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ben85, there is something you need to know about this site: the trolls actually outnumber the regular users. does that make sense? hardly, but it is the case. the trolls here ARE the regular users. it's like bizarro world. trolling is bizarrely accepted and encouraged

Eels

Reaction score
was that supposed to be etiquette?

Not a diss, just wondering.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ben85
To you, my jeans may be too baggy, I'll admit they are a little looser than they should be.

Goodbye, cruel world...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Ben, I saw your picture. I don't know if you are ugly enough to justify this kind of behavior. I am disappointed.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
^dumb threads.

Dude, really? You spend two months here and call it quits?! And feel the need to make a good bye thread? Wow....

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mike868y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ben85
I've been on SF for about 2 months. I've learned a little and observed a lot. There seem to be 2 groups, the DT people and the stuck up douchebags in MC/SW&D. I know I'm not the 'best dressed' but after seeing some of you, definitely not the worst. To you, my jeans may be too baggy, I'll admit they are a little looser than they should be. But some of the shit you fags post with your cuffed pants, bitch please.

The people from DT. Dixture Eqiuette, please. How fucking pussy starved are you that you ask a bunch of ugly assed (most likely deny it) losers how to send a dick pick. If this is the kind of female you go after, I feel sorry for you. I know a lot of you think your a bunch of studs, but really, who are you kidding. I bet over 60% of you have never fucked anything better than a 4 to SF standards.

This is a peace out SF, ya fucking douchebags.

There is so much more to say, but I couldn't care less to share.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol what happened? did people diss his fit pics THAT bad or that often? chill out son

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blow off that steam my man. Some time you just have to vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.