1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

English Bespoke Tailors - HK

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mujib, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Mujib

Mujib Senior member

Anyone heard of these guys? I couldn't find anything by searching the forum. They are currently in the US.

2. GBR

GBR Senior member

HK tailors are ten a dollar (HK) - few are any good.

Stick with Chan and Gordon Yao.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Mujib

Mujib Senior member

4. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

Is this the one in Carnarvon Road, TST, run by a couple of Indian guys? The name rings a bell. Don't know anything about them, just gave the place a casual look when I was walking past one day.
    I'd say stick with what GBR recommends.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  5. JBeaups

JBeaups New Member

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Products are a joke, customer service is even worse. I've been waiting over 4 months for my suit to come back properly tailored. I've had to send it back 3 times now.
    I've asked for my money back countless times and nobody will tell me their process.
    My colleague has been going through this same experience. However, he gave up and wore his. After the second wear there was a huge tear in the shoulder.

Absolutely horrible experience.

6. djb3500

djb3500 New Member

Sadly, that has been my experience as well. Monkeys with scissors is the kindest you could be about these guys. My suit looked ridiculous and it was so poorly cut I could hardly sit down, use a keyboard or reach forward far enough to drive a car with the jacket on. After they "fixed" it there were weird bags and wrinkles all over the jacket and the chalk stripes are badly mis-aligned. Oh, and the sleeves are different lengths and one is now on crooked. I could have got a better suit on Ebay for less than a tenth of the price.

7. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

Your report helps here .