• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments online

Dill

Reaction score
I recently noticed that Hejfina.com has 13 pieces from the spring/summer EG collection including some shorts, buttondowns and a couple jackets. The shirts look really nice but seem a little expensive at $173. I know there are very few America stockists, so it is nice to see the pieces without going to a store.

This next part is directed at LA Guy and/or Gary. Does Drinkwater's have the same pieces and are the prices comparable? Before the board went down, Gary made a post saying that he was going to take pictures of the items he would be selling. I would rather give him business than Hejfina, so I was wondering if he was still planning on putting up pictures (if they are any different than hejfinas'), and what his pricing was like.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oltmann
I don't think Drinkwater's is carrying EG's Spring collection. Smart move IMO.

That's true. Gary will be carrying Daiki's fall, but not this spring's line, except for the belts...

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Sorry that I have not been posting as of late, with SF down and totally inundated with new Spring/ Summer arrivals, I decided to give it a rest for awhile. But I'm back and so are we. Things around here are very exciting for us as it always is when you get the new stuff in.
Yes, we did not order EG for spring/summer but did so for Fall/Winter and soon as Diaki will allow me to I will post his offerings so that everyone can get a sneak preview.
If you did not read my post today in Favorite Jeans post, I announced our new offering of Agave Jeans and Lambretta T- shirts.
I hope your all well and back to getting little done at work now that the forum is up again.

Best Regards,

Gary

jedwards

Reaction score
I am interested in buying some Engineered Garmetns stuff.

Does one of the owners of the brand post on here, or did I misread one of the other threads? (Is it LA Guy?)

Any heads up would be greatly appreciated cos I really like some of the coats and jackets.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jedwards
I am interested in buying some Engineered Garmetns stuff.

Does one of the owners of the brand post on here, or did I misread one of the other threads? (Is it LA Guy?)

Any heads up would be greatly appreciated cos I really like some of the coats and jackets.

As much I'd like to own Engineered Garments, I do not. I love the stuff, and have been buying the stuff since it's debut in the US and Europe in 2004. A friend of mine (Gary Drinkwater) has a longtime connection to Daiki Suzuki, the designer of Engineered Garments, and I've gotten into contact with Daiki through him. You can phone Gary if you are looking for a specific piece website: www.drinkwaterscambridge.com , or Engineered Garments directly through their contact info at www.engineeredgarments.com. I know that Gary has the jean jacket and barn jackets still. If you've liked their jackets, I can guarantee you that some stuff from the new fall line is going to blow you away. Very cool stuff.

jedwards

Reaction score
How would I go about buying the jacket shown on the website in the SS06 range, its the last one on the right on the top row.

(navy blue, military style)

I'm in the UK

Do you have a contact I could email? I'd like to ask about sizing, price etc.

You could PM if you dont want to display it on this board maybe?

thanks

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jedwards
How would I go about buying the jacket shown on the website in the SS06 range, its the last one on the right on the top row.

(navy blue, military style)

I'm in the UK

Do you have a contact I could email? I'd like to ask about sizing, price etc.

You could PM if you dont want to display it on this board maybe?

thanks

The Engineered Garments fit is classic workwear - short and slightly boxy. The closest UK brand with a similar fit is 6876, though the aesthetics are quite different. I know that Selfridges London carried some Engineered Garments, but I personally don't know of any other UK stockists. The best way for you to get in touch with Engineered Garments is to email [email protected] inquiring about stockists in the UK. Tell them that you read about the stuff on Styleforum and that Fok referred you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads