• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Earn Cash on Google?

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys have heard about google cash. I really thought it was one of those scams, but then I read somewhere that it was one of the top 5 ways to make money on the internet. I was just wondering if any of you guys have any feedback with this product or have even used it in the past. Thanks

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing more and more about this lately. I'm going to check it out. I still don't understand how you actually make money.

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well what i got from it was those little ads on the side of the search page of google are kind of what you manage and everytime someone clicks on the ad you get a base amount and everytime someone buys from that ad you get a percentage. I could be wrong.

aflatau

Reaction score
I use AdSenese which inforth which you are talking about.
It is okay money - it really depends on how much traffic you get to your website.
You also have to intergrate into the site for users to actually click on it.
They pay per click not impressions. And its cents on the click.
So you have to be tricky to make users click on it - its not really that great.

v0rtex

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cpmac7
Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys have heard about google cash. I really thought it was one of those scams, but then I read somewhere that it was one of the top 5 ways to make money on the internet. I was just wondering if any of you guys have any feedback with this product or have even used it in the past. Thanks
Basically: * Sign up for reseller program for merchants (see clickbank et al) * Sign up for adwords (so you can post paid text ads onto Google's network) * Create text ads which forward Google users to your affiliate link for particular products * Ideally, users click your ads, sign up and you pocket some commission for each sale It's essentially a self-employed, commission only sales job. It's a legit concept, although it's probably got a limited shelf life as more people flood the market and there's a lot of grunt work involved in finding products which aren't played out yet (ie. there's 1000 other people competing with you to sell them), keywords which don't eat up all your profit, and repeating the system enough times to make a decent income. There's a whole grubby little industry around ebooks, audio courses and other infomercial-esque tat which is essentially dealing with the same concept of affiliate arbitrage - Google Cash is one of the better ones. It's certainly not get rich quick, but if you work at it enough and find your own niche/angle then the potential to make decent money is there. Like any MLM/commission-only/sales type gigs, for every millionaire there's a million people who make peanuts (or lose money).

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spying