• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS - SHIRT THREAD! New Adds 2/15 - Luxury to Workhorse, VG Prices - Borrelli, Zegna, H. Freeman,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bargains below on gently used shirts - from high end to workhorse. Borrelli Handmade for Neiman Marcus. 16.5 x ~35, PtoP: 24. $45 each. One Ivory twill (SOLD!!!), one white/beige stripe. Both point collar. Some button threads require attention. SOLD! NEW! Luciano Barbera mainline blue striped. NWOT or worn once or twice. Hidden button collar, barrel cuff. Made in Italy. Tagged Lg. Very, very soft and lightweight. Measures 15.5 x 25.75 (shoulder to cuff) x 23 (pit to pit). Asking $45.
NEW! NWT Robert Graham "Spring Rain" from the CURRENT "Laundered Shirt" collection. Tagged XL. Asking $90 -- SOLD!! Loro Piana striped (dark blue, white, tan) linen shirt, L. Neck: 16 x 35ish, PtoP:22.5. $35 -- SOLD!!! E. Zegna: $30 -- $25 each, except as otherwise noted. Light blue with black, white stripes, french cuff, tagged 15.5 x 39 but measures closer to 15. pit to pit: 22 (NOTE: small nick just under left collar; potentially repairable; not visible when worn with tie. $15. Black and white micro gingham windowpane, L (16.5 x 35; PtoP:23) Blue on blue woven glenplaid, massive MOP buttons, 17.5 x 36, PtoP 25.25 barrel cuffs. Light tan micro windowpane, massive MOP buttons, 17.5 x 36, PtoP: 24.5
Valentino: $20 --> $15 each Blue stripe with herringbone weave, notch collar, 16 x 32/33 (sorry; no pic) Gray stripe, notch collar, 16 x 32/33
Hickey Freeman: $20 --> $17 each. - Brown and black check, notch collar, barrel cuffs. 17.5 x 35 - Brown and blue check, point collar, barrel cuffs. 17.5 x 35 (NOTE: small tear below beltline) - Pink stripe, notch collar, barrel cuffs. 17.5 x 35 - Made in Italy, cream/yellow with brown and green windowpane. Lightweight, feels like linen.
Robert Talbott, Green, black and white windowpane. 100% cotton, but looks/feels like linen. I have both L (16-16.5) and XL (17.5) Asking $17 --> $15.
Joseph Turner (Jermyn Street) light blue POW with dark blue overcheck. 16.5x35 $20
Thomas Pink (Jermyn Street) White with pink windowpane, french cuff. 17x34 Very faint blemish on right forearm, collar is beginning to fray in one spot on rear. $12. -- SOLD!! Ike Behar: Asking $17 each White twill, barrel cuffs, 17 x 35, PtoP: 25.5 -- SOLD! Ivory or very pale yellow, 17.5 x 34, pit to pit 26 Peach/Tangerine/creamsicle orange pinpoint, 16.5 x 35
Brooks Brothers: Mainline, $17 each; "346", $13 each. 346 blue/white POW check, barrel cuffs. Tagged 16-4/5. Fits like a 16x34. 346 green/white POW with violet overcheck, L (fits like 16.5 x 33) Mainline white with pink, blue and lime green windowpane (15 x 33) -- SOLD
Price includes shipping, CONUS. I can ship international; just ask for rates. First to pay wins; no holds. Make me an offer, especially for combined items; worst I can do is say no thanks. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC03218.JPG
    DSC03218.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

jgrobbins

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Borelli 16.5 Ivory Twill and the Loro piano linen shirts.
Thanks,
Johnathan

jgrobbins

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Borelli ivory twill 16.5 if it is still available.
Thanks!
Johnathan

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Due to an overwhelming amount of interest, I've will post the pit-to-pit measure of the Borrellis, Zegnas and LP in the classified. I will also post a better pic of the LP. I will do my best to respond to the PMs in order received later today.

PLEASE NOTE: The shirts are at the cleaners, and a last minute trip scheduled later this week. While the "no holds/first to pay" rule still holds, I will likely not be able to ship until mid-next week AT THE EARLIEST.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads