• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you live a life, of quiet perspiration?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
It's as though Christmas has come early to our little town - Vaclav is back.

Please don't kick him out... again...

Thank you Cantabrigian, if I make it to the PS sale, my Christman wish will be true.

wheelerray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Hector, and Mr. Bodner happen to be my friends, and although I am no longer converted, I will use the lesson from my Krishna consciousness, to not let your negative words ruin my holiday celebrations.

Anon and away vaclava, my friend from old, it is your own confusion from holidays misspent that you encounter such negativistically charged karmic return. Betwixt and then necessarily between start and finish you seemingly and purportedly napped through the Krishna conciousness lesson. For it is through which the Diwali Festival to maintain your good cheer. The holidays of Christians of concern most certain but good cheer emenating through not the grey eyebrows or socks but only the third eye of the tilac.

Damn, this troll feeding is kinda fun!

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wheelerray
Anon and away vaclava, my friend from old, it is your own confusion from holidays misspent that you encounter such negativistically charged karmic return. Betwixt and then necessarily between start and finish you seemingly and purportedly napped through the Krishna conciousness lesson. For it is through which the Diwali Festival to maintain your good cheer. The holidays of Christians of concern most certain but good cheer emenating through not the grey eyebrows or socks but only the third eye of the tilac.
"

It is true that I napped, during some of the Krishna lessons, but it was only because I sipped on the Slivovice before the meeting. Since it was I only converted, due to a romance based on the body, perhaps I should not be surprise to feel my Karma to be sagging.

GS,

the most I learned, from my Krishna experience, was in this lyric:

"fooled myself with love, again and again. Attracted
by romance and smashed in the end.
Surrounded by people, but left all alone. And even
amongst friends, I felt far from home.
We're one with each other, but You're different from me
Like a drop from the sea, if we want to be free
Saranagati.."

Leaveitothexperts

Reaction score
this is the mens clothing forum right?
tounge.gif

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Vaclav, has the saleslady at the PS made you perspire, out of attraction?

Hello LK,

Either this, or from fear of rejection.

I hope this year, the confidence from my sock purchases, will work a wonder.

wheelerray

Reaction score
It is true that I napped, during some of the Krishna lessons, but it was only because I sipped on the Slivovice before the meeting. Since it was I only converted, due to a romance based on the body, perhaps I should not be surprise to feel my Karma to be sagging.

GS,

the most I learned, from my Krishna experience, was in this lyric:

"fooled myself with love, again and again. Attracted
by romance and smashed in the end.
Surrounded by people, but left all alone. And even
amongst friends, I felt far from home.
We're one with each other, but You're different from me
Like a drop from the sea, if we want to be free
Saranagati.."

With references to romance based on the body and fooling yourself with love again and again while left all alone, it sounds like you've discovered tantric onanism.

I hope this year, the confidence from my sock purchases, will work a wonder.

Oh, and remember, the sock goes in front.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wheelerray
With references to romance based on the body and fooling yourself with love again and again while left all alone, it sounds like you've discovered tantric onanism.

Oh, and remember, the sock goes in front.

If you are talking about the Chilli Pepper style, I dont think they wore argyle.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
vaclav, i never got a valentine from you so i expect a birthday card.
revolve.gif

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
vaclav, i never got a valentine from you so i expect a birthday card.
revolve.gif

Hello Shellshock, I hope I can make up that lost Valentine, with the a special birthday greeting, that I am composing, under the light of a candle (electric).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads