• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Difference between Prada and prada linea rossa

CLiang

Reaction score
What is the difference between those two lines of prada products?

I am planning to get a a pair of sunglasses from prada and I am encountering a confusion with prada linea rossa and prada?

Is prada better than prada linea rossa in quality and material?
8306656_fpx.tif

8391186_fpx.tif

Any opinion on the two prada glasses? The top one is prada and the bottom one is prada linea rossa?

Last edited:

fischyyy

Reaction score
I'm not an expert in sunglasses, but normally linea rossa should be a bit cheaper, more sporty and maybe an inferior quality as well.
Buy whatever style you like best, my optician recommended Tom Ford over Prada.

CLiang

Reaction score
Yea I was looking into tom ford but I actually wanted a pair of dark sunglasses that I can wear anything with. I am not a fan of ray bans and gucci because everyone has them. That is why I fell on Prada. I check tom ford out but they didn't have the plain dark frame and lenses I was looking for.

JSAN

Reaction score
They are all made by the same company. Tom Ford has half of it's sunglasses made else where.

CLiang

Reaction score
I thought all Tom Ford sunglasses are made from Italy?

CLiang

Reaction score
Yea I know they all made from Luxucotto or something like that but there should be difference in quality?

LauraTaggr

Reaction score
Personally I'd go fro the straight up Prada as they look better - but your choice

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Tom Ford's glasses are made by hand by Italian artisans working directly under Tom's wise guidance, C'MON!

CLiang

Reaction score
lol are you sure about that. Yea I got the tom ford at the end. I could believe its made by hand by Italians artisan but under tom's wise guidance. hmmm thats questionable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads