1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Difference between Prada and prada linea rossa

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by CLiang, Mar 28, 2014.

1. CLiang

CLiang Active Member

What is the difference between those two lines of prada products?

I am planning to get a a pair of sunglasses from prada and I am encountering a confusion with prada linea rossa and prada?

Is prada better than prada linea rossa in quality and material?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any opinion on the two prada glasses? The top one is prada and the bottom one is prada linea rossa?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  2. fischyyy

fischyyy Well-Known Member

I'm not an expert in sunglasses, but normally linea rossa should be a bit cheaper, more sporty and maybe an inferior quality as well.
    Buy whatever style you like best, my optician recommended Tom Ford over Prada.

3. CLiang

CLiang Active Member

Yea I was looking into tom ford but I actually wanted a pair of dark sunglasses that I can wear anything with. I am not a fan of ray bans and gucci because everyone has them. That is why I fell on Prada. I check tom ford out but they didn't have the plain dark frame and lenses I was looking for.

4. JSAN

JSAN Senior member

They are all made by the same company. Tom Ford has half of it's sunglasses made else where.

5. CLiang

CLiang Active Member

I thought all Tom Ford sunglasses are made from Italy?

6. CLiang

CLiang Active Member

Yea I know they all made from Luxucotto or something like that but there should be difference in quality?

7. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

luxottica

8. LauraTaggr

LauraTaggr New Member

Personally I'd go fro the straight up Prada as they look better - but your choice

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Tom Ford's glasses are made by hand by Italian artisans working directly under Tom's wise guidance, C'MON!

10. CLiang

CLiang Active Member

lol are you sure about that. Yea I got the tom ford at the end. I could believe its made by hand by Italians artisan but under tom's wise guidance. hmmm thats questionable.