• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim bar website

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And when he was done creating, he saw that it was good.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
The site is looking goooood!! Too bad that "on sale" section is empty right now ;-)

Heheh... that's where I went first too. Mauro, if you're there, I'd like to see some Surface to Air hoodies and tees and sweats up, and Rag & Bone stuff as well. You carry the clothes, right? Hopefully you'll have some of their awesome outerwear...

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Heheh... that's where I went first too. Mauro, if you're there, I'd like to see some Surface to Air hoodies and tees and sweats up, and Rag & Bone stuff as well. You carry the clothes, right? Hopefully you'll have some of their awesome outerwear...

yeah. that stuff is mantastic

dranreb

Reaction score
Website looks great...do you carry any other rag and bone jeans, or just the two that are up on it now?

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great stuff Mauro; bravissimo...

tm1210

Reaction score
Great site! From the pics the KMW 1950's look a touch to tight at the hem than I had been hoping for, gonna hold out for the 2010's. Emailed about them and got a replie almost instanly saying they'd be up in 20 minutes just for me
smile.gif
Hows that for service
smile.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tm1210
Great site! From the pics the KMW 1950's look a touch to tight at the hem than I had been hoping for, gonna hold out for the 2010's. Emailed about them and got a replie almost instanly saying they'd be up in 20 minutes just for me
smile.gif
Hows that for service
smile.gif

Damn, son - how wide a leg are you after? Everything I've seen suggests the '50s are one of the fullest cuts out there.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Damn, son - how wide a leg are you after? Everything I've seen suggests the '50s are one of the fullest cuts out there.

The 1950's actually have a taper from the knee to the hem, so although they are fuller through the seat and thighs than, say, the 1980s I am wearing right now, they taper from the knee down to about the same hem. The 2010 are a true straightleg. There are tons of fuller cuts out there. Pretty much every repro cut, for example (if they are not worn 2 sizes too small.)

tm1210

Reaction score
I've had most repro's going and none really fit the bill to be honest. But these seem to have a more modern fit. Can't have the crazy high rise and saggy seat on most repro's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics