• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Gold plated Electronics: Ipad mini, Iphone 4S,

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormin10

Reaction score
Alright, I have a small luxury electronics company that produced gold plated phones, ipads etc. Then the 5S came out in gold and we swithced to other products. I have a few pieces that were never picked up, soI figured someone on here may be interested for themselves or their wives/girlfriends.

I will add more items once I have taken more pictures.

Here is what I have at the moment:

Ipad Mini 32gb WIFI, it started as a black Ipad mini. It is a non-retina model, and the entire back housing has been plated in 24k gold. This was one of the pieces I kept for myself, however it seems to sit in my safe with no real use. If you like unique goods and attention this is for you. it has a couple of faint scratches to the finish on the bottom from whatever I had it resting on. Not noticeable unless looking, comes with a leather "smart case" and the original box and accessories. The price for this one is $450.

Iphone 4S 32gb black with gold plate and crystals. This phone was black to begin with than the bezel was replaced was done in gold plating and crystals were added. The back glass is pristine as is the front screen. It functions perfectly as would be expected. This was a custom build that was never picked up. Comes with the box and original accessories. Price is $300.

As almost all my listings I will ship for a flat rate of $10, which is for priority mail with full insurance. I can do other shipping methods for actual calculated costs if you need it sooner. I pay paypal fees and I generally get it out in 48 hours. If your interested pm me.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3681.JPG
    IMG_3681.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads