• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custo

Timothy

Reaction score
I just picked up two long sleeve shirts by Custo, and am curious if any one else on this site appreciates this company? I've had my eye on this label for a while because I think they have to makes some of the most interesting "clubbing" shirts out there. Also what impresses me is that unlike most other clothing companies they seem not to be trying to overextend themselves into all areas of fashion like shoes, fragrances, or whatever else. They make shirts well and they stick to it. I do know they make pants but I have yet to see them at any of the stores. Lastly does anyone know any online sites that carry Custo?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was really into Custo shirts in 2000 - their prints are terrific - but my enthusiasm has died down somewhat. They are just a little ubiquitous these days. I don't think of them as clubwear though. For me, they are casual, everyday wear with a bit of an edge, good to throw on with a pair of jeans to hang around the house or catch a movie in. I used to wear their long sleeve tees under short-sleeved button ups for a punk flavor. These days, my Custo shirts will come into play maybe once a month, when I'll neglected my laundry. Actually, they have a full line, including pants and button-ups, but outside New York and a couple of places in LA, I think that you'd be pressed to find anything but the tees. You can purchase Custo online a variety of sites, including the Neiman Marcus online site. The best site, however, which features the most complete collection as wel as occasional discounts, is www.toptops.com. I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

Timothy

Reaction score
The site was great, thanks for the link LA Guy. Funny enough they have the two shirts I just bought: http://www.toptops.com/product....=485522 and http://www.toptops.com/product....=485517 . I found them at the Franklin Mills Rack for $35, and $40 which isn't a bad deal. I am really digging this shirt http://www.toptops.com/product....=485501 here, but wish they had their button downs, or pants since I've yet to get a good look at them. Also just to let you know this area (Harrisburg/Lancaster PA) is way to conservative, so I would consider them to be more club shirts for around here. Now if I am wearing them in B-More or Philly I would think they wouldn't stand out to, too much there, but to wear them here would invite a flood of awkward stares.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads