• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" Season 8 Confirmed

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

However, it isn't slated to air until 2011.

HBO announced today that Larry David has confirmed he will be returning for an 8th season of the popular show Curb Your Enthusiasm.

"After much soul searching "” and by the way, it was nowhere to be found "” I have decided to do another season of Curb," said Larry David in a statement. "I look forward to the end of shooting, when I can once again resume the hunt for my elusive soul. I know it's here somewhere or perhaps in the rugged mountainous regions of Pakistan."

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/cur...s-2608181.html

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2011 - best year ever for tv?

Season 2 of Archer
Season 8 of CYE
Season 1 of Song of Ice and Fire

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cheryl is my ideal wife.
inlove.gif

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Season 8 starts Sunday, July 10th at 10PM.

smile.gif

Can't wait.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Melanie: We can't take the gift after a year!

Larry: Yeah but you had no problem taking your two hundred dollar engagement vase we got you, you had no problem with the shower gift-what'd you get her?

Cheryl: It was the nightgown, remember?

Larry: The nightgown, that was okay. Then we flew to Chicago for your little wedding bash.

Melanie: Little!

Larry: You know you're into us now for about fifty five hundred dollars as I see it.

Melanie: Okay first of all it wasn't a little wedding, we had two hundred and sixty six people there

Larry: Oh sorry!

Melanie: And why did you come?

Larry: Why? Because she put a gun to my head that's why!

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gave up on the show (which had been one of my absolute favorites) after the near-death cliffhanger (season 5? 6?). I thought it totally jumped the shark at that point. Has it recovered?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 more days cannot wait for this. CYE is comedy gold.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erictheobscure
I gave up on the show (which had been one of my absolute favorites) after the near-death cliffhanger (season 5? 6?). I thought it totally jumped the shark at that point. Has it recovered?
Season 7 was a low point, IMO. Let's hope 8 is a great one. He's got to be ready to hang it up. I thought Seasons 5 and 6 were quite strong.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel like a ************* that I still haven't finished Season 7, especially considering what an huge advocate of Seinfeld I was.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads