• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Soixante

Reaction score
Well this will be a GMTO and the shop can help get participants signed up who stop in at the store. Likely help you reach your 12 quicker
I didn’t know they could also promote the orders on their shops, that’s actually great ideas, but I kind of feel bad for moving the sales. Do you think it’s okay if I just E-Mail Basil instead?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know they could also promote the orders on their shops, that’s actually great ideas, but I kind of feel bad for moving the sales. Do you think it’s okay if I just E-Mail Basil instead?
I'm not sure how commission works, but I'd imagine it's probably better logistically to do that. The best and quickest thing to do is to give the shop a call and chat with them.

Last edited:

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll include it in my next post, still waiting for the mock up photos now. Thanks for heads up mate!
What’s all this? I haven’t received any info on the impending MTO. Does it look like this might actually happen soon?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s RC Bakers Islays, we are still 4 man shorts. I figured it would be nice if there’s a photos for it to have a better visuals.
Yes I’m aware, perhaps my earlier reply slipped through the cracks, but I’m also in.

Oh hell yeah! Welcome onboard brother!

Soixante

Reaction score
Yes I’m aware, perhaps my earlier reply slipped through the cracks, but I’m also in.
Oh that’s great! Sorry I didn’t notice your reply earlier. I’m trying to get used to this site.

We were having a votes for the soles (Cleated, Ridgeway, and Dainites), what will be your preference?

Edit: I did replied, gosh I forgot things like crazy now.

Last edited:

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s great! Sorry I didn’t notice your reply earlier. I’m trying to get used to this site.

We were having a votes for the soles (Cleated, Ridgeway, and Dainites), what will be your preference?
Of those three, Ridgeway would be my preference.

fernando526

Reaction score
Fookin amen to that, vast majorities also voted for Ridgeways.
This GMTO sounds amazing and I am really considering joining it!

I would strongly recommend emailing Basil. He will become Albus Dumbledore and work magic to fill in those remaining spots. His trick is doing some networking by calling his faithful/returning customers, pitches the idea to them, and just like that they join the GMTO. I’ve had great success running a couple of group orders with Basil and many other guys here can attest to that.

Here is the store’s contact info:
[email protected]

I would also recommend filling in those spots fast because life happens, sometimes people lose interest and drop off. I always say it’s best to eat bread when it’s fresh out the bakery… don’t allow it to get stale. I’ve had a lot of drop offs in the previous GMTOs I’ve ran in the past and it’s annoying filling in final drop-offs as it becomes an uphill battle.

Last edited:

Soixante

Reaction score
This GMTO sounds amazing and I am really considering joining it!

I would strongly recommend emailing Basil. He will become Albus Dumbledore and work magic to fill in those remaining spots. His trick is doing some networking by calling his faithful/returning customers, pitches the idea to them, and just like that they join the GMTO. I’ve had great success running a couple of group orders with Basil and many other guys here can attest to that.

Here is the store’s contact info:
[email protected]

I would also recommend filling in those spots fast because life happens, sometimes people lose interest and drop off. I always say it’s best to eat bread when it’s fresh out the bakery… don’t allow it to get stale. I’ve had a lot of drop offs in the previous GMTOs I’ve ran in the past and it’s annoying filling in final drop-offs as it becomes an uphill battle.
I’ll speak to Basil, but man.. I felt really bad with Searle.

fernando526

Reaction score
1635627312282.jpeg

The C&J Galways in Dark Brown Cordovan are BUILT DIFFERENT! ? I hope you guys from the latest GMTO are enjoying your Galways!!!

My lady is also wearing some C&J Bonnies. She loves them!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads