• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

boooooom headshot.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^False, this wasn't a head shot, it was a chest shot. There was no head shot emblem in the kill shot screen. Nice try 186.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
^False, this wasn't a head shot, it was a chest shot. There was no head shot emblem in the kill shot screen. Nice try 186.

you wouldn't get a headshot emblem if you were hit with a nade. and look at it from his six you see it hit his head! slofuck, gtfo *******.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
you wouldn't get a headshot emblem if you were hit with a nade. and look at it from his six you see it hit his head! slofuck, gtfo *******.

If anything hits someone in the head (outside of a stuck semtex) it registers as a head shot. This didn't. Poor poor 186, your moment doused.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho

correct

187 you still suck at editing videos, though this was better than your previous attempts. if it did hit him in the head, it would have been video-worthy.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

boooooom headshot.

haha that looked funny. We should do a SF clip contest
tongue.gif

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I blindly bounce a grenade off a wall and around a corner to directly hit an opposing player, ultimately killing him, and you guys still aren't happy.
What people who are nothing like us are you "speaking" to? You could blindly bounce a grenade off one, killing him, and have it land, pop, and kill three others when it hit one of their own claymores, and we still would mock you and Mauro's haircut in duece's avatar. That's just how we roll as we are just friends, not a clan.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is a 187 clip with a comment from me.

Not impressive. Done this before

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ have you leveled up so you can play with the big boys.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I blindly bounce a grenade off a wall and around a corner to directly hit an opposing player, ultimately killing him, and you guys still aren't happy.

I'm not happy because this takes no skill. You got lucky, plain and simple. A guy is prone and kills me, so I respawn and then shoot at where he was through a wall and get a headshot. I see a claymore with hacker, so I shoot it through a wall and kill an enemy. The headshot through the wall and claymore kill are more luck than anything, just like your grenade toss. BTW, I tossed a semtex over a wall where I saw someone running towards and stuck him. Should I post a lame video of it?

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
I'm not happy because this takes no skill. You got lucky, plain and simple. A guy is prone and kills me, so I respawn and then shoot at where he was through a wall and get a headshot. I see a claymore with hacker, so I shoot it through a wall and kill an enemy. The headshot through the wall and claymore kill are more luck than anything, just like your grenade toss. BTW, I tossed a semtex over a wall where I saw someone running towards and stuck him. Should I post a lame video of it?
isn't the entire premise of rendering clips to exhibit abnormal and extraordinary kills? isn't that the concept of any highlight reel? what you're saying is analogous to discrediting a highlight of a last second buzzer-beater to win a game based solely on the fact that it was chance over skill. are you really this marsupialed or are you playing dumb for the internet? and yes that would ******* be hilarious if you uploaded it (and would prob get nuff e-bjs in this thread) so your point doesn't make any sense. figure it out pal.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And boom goes the dynamite

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads