• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brioni pure VICUNA blazer! thoughts/advice?

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- well, you did see it first hand today.. Thanks

- Me to!
-b/shoes are Cole Haan, very comfy with the Nike Air cell

+1

- nice watch, you should post some more pics on the Watch Appreciation thread

- thanks

- haha

- wow you are slimmer than I thought due to your jackets
- nice & casual without going baggy
stirpot.gif

- APC NS look good

- thanks

- I'm going to stop my story threads.. Just can't keep up with you!

Back to Topic

Temp - 25c - 27c, heavy rain all day, hence the pic from my place
Days Agenda - Monday, usual day of meetings

Mystery suit, wool/mohair. Not sure what happened to the button "x" as it wasn't there before or after? Maybe camera shy?
090525-1800.jpg

Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
Nice. Is that GA Black Label?

Mystery suit means bespoke, idiot.

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The nice thing about that color is that if you're taking a crunch at work and the back of your jacket accidentally comes in contact with poo, it won't show. That's a selling point for sure imho.

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
This reminds me of my 4chan days lol. Good times.

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
You make me laugh
rotflmao.gif

a tailor

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.Creanbos
Yes I really have a pure vicuna Brioni jacket. As unbelievable as it may seem. haha, You are correct about the rarity. The retail was $28k plus tax so I wouldn't consider it a top of the line Jaguar.
smile.gif
I am sort of interested in selling it but not sure whether to put it on eBay or not. Do you feel like an interested buyer? All bullshit aside I may add a pic or two onto the forum....

color and size please. i just may be interested. it would have to co ordinate with with my 100% vicuna forward pleated slacks, my 100% vicuna db overcoat, and my 100% vicuna sox and matching vicuna shoe laces. thank you

69clyde

Reaction score
Yes I really have a pure vicuna Brioni jacket. As unbelievable as it may seem. haha, You are correct about the rarity. The retail was $28k plus tax so I wouldn't consider it a top of the line Jaguar.
smile.gif

I am sort of interested in selling it but not sure whether to put it on eBay or not. Do you feel like an interested buyer? All bullshit aside
I may add a pic or two onto the forum....

Jaguars suck! Why do you think they almost went bankrupt 8 times? Maybe if such a jacket exsist, why not use the parable of "an Enzo, or maybe a Veyron?" don't use Jaguar! They have sucked for well over 30 years!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
worship2.gif
worship2.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I'm so glad he posted this, as I have a MTM Brioni Blazer made of Unicorn tears for which I had the EXACT same questions. I found it at Filene's basement for 90% off, so it was a decent bargain at only $58,000.

I would post a photo, but its luster and the magical hand of the fabric would probably destroy my camera and burn all of your retinas... it's almost like staring into the sun.

Anyway, advice would be appreciated.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncaring
A bit over the top, don't you think?

Over the top is bumping a thread for no reason two years after the fact.

But:

I am selling the jacket so someone else can enjoy it too. I've only worn it once.

267799383_o.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads