• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Briefcase Appreciation thread

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Duly Noted

Reaction score
Smythson briefcase.

View attachment 931739

View attachment 931742

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

Last edited:

CDRMC

Reaction score
Recently purchased the Frank Clegg English Briefcase in chocolate from NMWA on discount. Chestnut was not available, and I was initially concerned that chocolate color might be too flat, but it turned out to look very nice. I won’t worry about the handle showing too much discoloration. Overall, great quality bag and perfect size for me.

Current collection also includes Peal and Co Attaché case from Brooks Brothers, and JW Hulme Overnight Briefcase.

35B7F742-6C67-4695-8AE1-C7D6163E2376.jpeg
D91455BD-B275-4C86-84E5-7D25F5DF331F.jpeg
E65455FF-E5BB-4835-9563-7C675B76B682.jpeg

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

masayako

Reaction score
Been using the Filson 257 and Vermilyea Pelle for a while now. Will be getting a Bexar Goods briefcase soon.

5.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

useless_username

Reaction score

setherson

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the beginning stages of starting a new hobby in making briefcases. Just wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to connect with me and just answer a few questions here and there as I go through the process.

Thanks. Love coming here and seeing the amazing work people do.

bryce.choo

Reaction score
Just received my leather travel briefcase from Faire. I use it as my work bag. Overall, I feel very pleased with it. The bag feels soft and flexible, the pockets inside are very useful and it's easy to carry.
rawshot.JPG
exteriorsf.JPG

Good price as well. If anything, I would love to see a bagpack version in the future, or maybe even a weekender by them. Definitely looking forward to more products from them.

Ian Clegg

Reaction score
Recently purchased the Frank Clegg English Briefcase in chocolate from NMWA on discount. Chestnut was not available, and I was initially concerned that chocolate color might be too flat, but it turned out to look very nice. I won’t worry about the handle showing too much discoloration. Overall, great quality bag and perfect size for me.

Current collection also includes Peal and Co Attaché case from Brooks Brothers, and JW Hulme Overnight Briefcase.

View attachment 935002 View attachment 935003 View attachment 935004
Thank you for the support! Glad the bag worked out for you! - Ian Clegg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads