• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New In Box: UK7.5E Limited MTO Shell Cordovan Meermin Mallorca Loafers

Brand New In Box: UK7.5E Limited MTO Shell Cordovan Meermin Mallorca Loafers

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cioni2k submitted a new listing:

Brand New In Box: UK7.5E Limited MTO Shell Cordovan Meermin Mallorca Loafers - Never Worn, Beautiful Shell Cordovan MTO Loafers in Burgundy

View attachment 1087641
Purchased these beautiful burgundy shell cordovan Meermin Mallorca loafers via their MTO program. Unfortunately they're a bit too snug for me. Just trying to recoup my money since I cant return/exchange MTO orders. Paid $365 USD after tax/shipping. Asking $355 firm, which includes my cost to ship to you.

Size is UK7.5E. I am typically a US8.5D or US8.5E depending on last. These are just a bit too snug, so they would be good for someone who's typically a US8D...

Read more about this listing...

DL120

Reaction score
I’m interested in the offering, but wanted to learn more about the fit. Did these run smaller than expected?

I’m an 8.5 in the AE 5 last, and an US8 in JFitzpatrick. Based on your experience with these, would the UK7.5 be the right way to go?

Also, do you have any pictures of the actual shoes you could share?

I will actually be in north jersey next week, so if everything works out, we may be able to arrange in person pick up.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there, please see pics below. I do think this would be the right size for you. Im a true 8.5D, and even that is usually on the snugger side for me. I have the Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in 8.5D which I believe is the 65 last and runs true to size. I also have the Allen Edmonds Players Shoe Wingtips, which is the Executive #2 last, in 8.5D and they are really pushing it with tightness on my foot. I also have the Alden Indy 405 Boot on the Trubalance last in an 8D which run at least 0.5 size large. I dont really own any 8D shoes. All of my sneakers are 9.5 - 10s. These loafers fit on my foot, but I can tell will be too tight for normal/daily wear to be comfortable. So all that said, yes I do think they should work for you! Pickup in NNJ works if you like, I'm in Hoboken (right outside NYC across the river). Let me know!

IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg
IMG_0815.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg

Last edited:

DL120

Reaction score
Hey, was just checking to see if you’re around today.

DL120

Reaction score
Thanks,

I sent you a message in our conversation. If you want to reply, we can hopefully connect today, as I will be leaving tomorrow AM.

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads