• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bracelets for us men

Napoleon

Reaction score
Where are they to buy? And I don't mean the metallic ones. I mean the ones made of leather, wood, and can possibly have some metallic details.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found a lady that makes them herself. Other than that, I couldn't really find anything that I liked in stores or online.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best guess is to go to craft stores that have jewelry and such made by small time artists.

You wear smalls, so you might be able to glance around the women's department and find something that fits.

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by meok
Don't mind the tanner goods x 3sixteen bracelet.
When you think about it, $52 for a simple strip of leather not even long enough to lace a shoe that took zero skill to make is a massive price ****, no matter how you spin it. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to purchase it.

Napoleon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
When you think about it, $52 for a simple strip of leather not even long enough to lace a shoe that took zero skill to make is a massive price ****, no matter how you spin it. I genuinely feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to purchase it.

Haha! It's the same thing with jewelry...

You shouldn't mind about what the jewelry is made of, just how it looks. Which looks better in your eyes, a simple brown leather bracelet or a BIG chunky gold bracelet? Would you buy the one made of gold just because it's more worth when you sell it?

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos

Agreed.

But I found something like that for a few dollars at H&M
smile.gif

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In warmer weather I wear cheap-o H&M beads and cottons...for under $10 you can't go wrong. Other than that, I always wear my grandfather's WWII navy ID bracelet, silver.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LucasCLarson
You mean a watch, right?
eh.gif

I always am curious why people feel compelled to repeat a joke already made in the thread. I get excited too to make a joke when I see a thread title, but pass once I see it already made. To me this would be like going to a comedy show, the comedian making a joke, and you leaning over to your buddy and say "did you here the one about...."

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One good alternative to leather and wood bracelets is not wearing bracelets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads