• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Leather Duffel Bag - Amish Made - Full Grain Leather - Weekend Duffle Bag - Men's Luggage - Le

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicee

Reaction score
On the quest for an affordable weekend duffel bag, I was unable to find a leather bag at a reasonable price that also had the quality to withstand everything I could throw at it. With the skill and expertise of local Amish Craftsman I have created and made available this beautiful hand made full grain leather bag.

I have rigorously tested this bag through my travels on trains, planes and automobiles and after various tweaks and alterations I have designed the last duffel bag you will ever buy. This hand made leather bag is made of a gorgeous locally sourced full grain black leather with reinforced contrasting Harness Leather handles and adjustable strap, Brass Hardware, Military Grade YKK Locking Zippers.

This type of leather will darken significantly with age and will show marks with regular use that will only add to the character of your timeless duffel bag. The leather I use (Often referred to as pull up leather) for these bags will show some minor marks and scuffs when you receive it because this is a natural product but they will easily buff out. If you want a bag with out any flaws or character, this bag is probably not for you. This bag is extremely rugged but has the style and quality to fit in with the most formal settings down to your weekend camping trip in the mountains.

This bag is made by my team of extremely skilled Amish Craftsman in my local community with the finest materials available. Quality leather products made in America are nearly out of reach for the average consumer in today's world and my goal with this bag and all of my leather products is to change that. You don't have to sacrifice your entire paycheck to get a top quality Made in America
product.

Specs:
At approx 20" Long x 12" wide x 10" tall this bag is large enough for all of your gear on a long weekend trip but small enough to fit in any overhead bin on an airplane.
The bag leather is a full grain 5/6 oz USA sourced and tanned leather and the handles and adjustable carry strap are made of a dark black harness leather that will never break down
There are four options for liners. All of the material is heavy duty and will withstand a lot of punishment. **If you choose a liner I will have to add two black (same color as straps) leather strips the length of the opening to sew in the zipper and liner.**

All Brass hardware
Strap hooks that can be quickly removed
YKK Locking Zipper
Double stiched leather on all stress points

**Thank you for looking and as always all of my leather products are hand made in the USA by Amish craftsman to the highest standards**

Check out my ETSY shop

Attachments

• Black Duffel 1.jpg
    Black Duffel 1.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Black Duffel 2.jpg
    Black Duffel 2.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

dicee

Reaction score
I can do silver for the black bag. It will just take a little time to get the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads