• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best bakery in LONG ISLAND? (urgent help)

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Not sure if any or many people are from around that way... but I have a fam member coming down and was going to request some cookies, desserts, etc from one of the better Italian bakeries from there.

The two I'm familiar with are Dortonis and Alpine. Anybody have any other suggestions? I'm mainly interested in the best rainbow layered cookies, cannolis, and the like.

thanks.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
its a big island

I should've specified area, but I figured whoever posted would be familiar with the above ones and roll with it. I suppose something close to Belmont, or even Plainview or Nesconset. That should cover some good area.

theguy

Reaction score
alpine bakery in smithtown is pretty good
if you want the best cupcakes go to crumbs omg(about 1500 calories each lol)
are you willing to travel out to queens(forest hills area)?if so I can get you the address of a great Italian bakery.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
malverne bakery is 10 mins from belmont and is amazing. never had anythiong there that wasn;t exceptional. it's on hempstead avenue.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sapienza's in elmont is also pretty great and very well known. traditional italian bakery, cookies are excellent.

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bullethead
i been to Tate's in Southhampton numerous times. Can only say great things about it.

if youve got two hours from belmont, sure.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
It might either be Sapienza or Erga... whichever has the goodies today.
drool.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads