1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Belvest sport coat 38R - $150

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Mar 13, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I bought a beautiful wool and silk blend NWT Belvest for Delisi sportcoat a few weeks ago. I removed the tags, wore it once, but I just don't think it's quite my style. Rather than wear it rarely, I'm offering it up for sale here. Price is $150, with free shipping. Send me a PM if you are interested. MSRP on the tag was $850. Material is 75% Wool & 25% silk in black & creamy white herringbone. The material is light, and very comfortable for spring. One button peak lapel, with side vents. Measurements (tagged a 38) 40”Chest 25 ¾” Sleeve 17 ¼” Shoulder width 31” Length from top of collar to hem 29 ½”Length from base of collar to hem [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I've been asked for more pictures to show the shoulders on the jacket, since those first pics, on the plastic hanger (and by the original seller) aren't so hot. Here goes: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

[​IMG]

4. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Chorse, we must be just about identical sizes! If my complexion were suited for black and white, I'd snap this up.

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Tentatively sold! Thanks, guys.