• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Baracuta Slim Fit Hooded G9 Harrington in dark green (size 36R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SG0123

Reaction score
Up for sale is a sporty version of a classic! A slim fit hooded Baracuta G9 Harrington in a nice dark green color size 36R. Jacket has been lightly used and has been treated well. Bought directly from the Baracuta website.

I wore it mostly when it was raining outside from October (when I bought it) to January. It doesn't rain much in Georgia winter so it's practically new. No stains, rips, manufacturing issues, marks, etc. Tartan lining is spotless and the drawstrings are in amazing condition. Price has decreased from $150 to $120 $110 $90.

Doing some closet cleaning and I'm trying to move this jacket. It's essentially like-new, only worn roughly 5-7 times outdoors only from the house to the car and from the car to wherever I was going.

Price is negotiable to a degree, and price does include shipping. May consider shipping internationally under certain conditions. Pay as gift or add 4%. Shoot me a PM for more info, pics, measurements, questions, etc.!

Edit: Jacket is now sold.

Attachments

Last edited:

bik2101

Reaction score
could you take measurements? specifically chest and shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 116 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%