• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Awesome RL Purple Label and Black Label - NWT and many sizes!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The 38R chalkstripe is finally sold, pending payment. I'm very grateful to have been spared temptation to keep it for myself.

There are still two size 42 suits for sale.

The 42L RLPL birdseye - fabulous quality and a very versatile colour and texture. Wear it for work, wear it to the theatre, wear it for that trip to a nice restaurant in town!

The 42R RL Black Label anthracite glen plaid is also highly versatile, with the slightly sharper Black Label aesthetic. All you size 42's that were asking for more suits at great prices? Well, here they are!
smile.gif

Both are now at amazingly low prices and if unsold by the end of the week, will go to eBay. But I'd prefer to sell to one of you guys!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The remaining two suits will go on ebay tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how busy I am later today!
smile.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just a reminder that there are a few days left on those two auctions.

Also, I will probably be getting new stock this weekend, which will probably get listed here by Sunday evening at the latest... and yes, I've made note of all the requested sizes and styles so far. No promises, but I'll keep a look-out for them all.
smile.gif

Nativefx

Reaction score
Holdfast,

Can you note to find some great suits in a 46R? I am always looking for some high quality stuff, especially if the price is right!
bounce2.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holdfast, I love the gray birdseye, 42L, but I wear odd jackets *much* more frequently than I wear suits. I really can't justify buying any more suits.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nativefx - noted; 46R was on my list anyway though!
smile.gif

thinman - I'll see what I can dig up, but 42L is a tricky size to find in either suits or odd jackets. I was lucky to find that birdseye! Hope whoever gets it, will enjoy wearing it.

tanalasta

Reaction score
If you get a nice suit in solid charcoal in either 36 or 38S could you PM me please
smile.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The eBay auctions have just over a day to run, so a final bump for people to take a look.

Also, I now have new stock in lots of sizes!
smile.gif

Just photographing, and measuring it all as we speak. Watch out for new thread later today. I'll also PM those who asked for specific sizes to let them know about the new thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads