• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Australia Day.
Public Holiday.
BBQ slow cooked chicken, lamb, corn in backyard w family. 28C. Beer.Wine. Salad.

WIWT
Faded pink loose chinos, barefeet, faded blue frayed OCBD

WIWT

(Spent the day driving form Swan Hill to Melbourne)

Uniqlo white T-shirt with graph check design and various coloured bars
Sand navy/white plaid shorts
Garish fluoro green ASICS trainers
Stinking hot car seat that burned my arse every time I sat on it.

Too embarrassed to post a pic. At least only the wife saw my outfit.

Stiva

Reaction score
At the risk of getting overly politico-technical, and while I am all for a republic, a popularly elected head of state shoehorned into the present structure would be a disaster. It must be either the full Washminster or an appointment by the Parliament. The alternative is too horrible to contemplate.

Stiva

Reaction score
My daughters - 26, 24 and 22 - all listen to JJJ almost exclusively (so far as radio is concerned). They appear to me to be white, but not particularly educated or suburbanite. And they sometimes listen to that hairy goose from JJJ who appears on a morning show. So, I have also identified the problem. The solution is harder to pin down.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First we vote to become a republic then work out which model to adopt.

Breakfast at the Tropicana and drive back to Canberra white Sportscraft tshirt PRL shorts, loud happy socks and Asics trainers.

So glad to get away from the humidity.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My daughters - 26, 24 and 22 - all listen to JJJ almost exclusively (so far as radio is concerned). They appear to me to be white, but not particularly educated or suburbanite. And they sometimes listen to that hairy goose from JJJ who appears on a morning show. So, I have also identified the problem. The solution is harder to pin down.

LOL. Their is no Solution just live with it. If it's any comfort my 21 son thinks INXS is way cool. "Ever listen to them Dad?"

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But not loose cunts/hot birds who would like top 40 and electronic music

More the former loser types who are now hipsters?

One of the advantages of playing classical music is that you get to meet hot birds who also have good taste in music.

That particular combo is exceedingly rare.

Jazz gigs work too, but the birds are older.

andrewnguyen

Reaction score
Just want to share this with you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads