• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was the coxaca, but got sick of having sand kicked in my face by bigger boys.

I have since been busy with my Bullworker. Now all the pretty girls bat their eyelids at me. I feel very fine.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assumed it was not possible to change my username on the old account. Is it?

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score
Very versatile. They're possibly my favourite shoe. I have just come to terms with the fact that I need to sell mine. Worn them twice. Just too big. Loake Wentworth's. I was peddling around in my Asos ones before that.

Cheers Mr Fox, what size and how much you selling them for?

Can't go wrong with blue suede shoes... Unless you pair them with a white jumpsuit of course.

I live on the strip mate, white jumpsuit obligatory, except we cut out the arms to show our oiled arms.

DB

Depends on what you want to wear them with, BS Chukkas chinos, white jeans, the Derbys would be good with either and with shorts. I have a pair of blue suede derbys I tend to wear them with Bills BK chinos.

Thanks GF, they will be for smart casual with chino's and white jeans. That bag review still pending, sorry mate been crazy busy!
A clue - crowd funding, start-ups, silicon, valleys

Lucky punter! Pandora is getting pretty big l've noticed.

From the SF think tank, l'm going to hit up a pair of blue suede derbys or chukkas and get my hands on the series The Wire.

Thanks Lads.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No. Tomorrow night:

- 7:30 Report
- Australian Story - Clive Palmer
- Anne Summers - Interview with Julia Gillard
- Four Corners
- Media Watch
- Q&A with Bill Shorten and Anthony Albanese

<3 my ABC
cant think of anything worse....

Hi Guys.

need your sartorial help!

Spilt my pants 2 weeks ago at a Charity Law Ball, haven't had a chance to sort it out. Went to M&R Tailor here in sydney who is pretty good and he said definitely he cant fix it, i have called Rhodes and Beckett to check if i can buy another pair of pants for it. No Luck.

What am i to do? do i try a few more tailors or is the rip that bad i need to just suck it up and buy a new suit?

Such a fail

thanks!
gbanger - unless you want a patched arse you'd have to retire these

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Guys.
need your sartorial help!
Spilt my pants 2 weeks ago at a Charity Law Ball, haven't had a chance to sort it out. Went to M&R Tailor here in sydney who is pretty good and he said definitely he cant fix it, i have called Rhodes and Beckett to check if i can buy another pair of pants for it. No Luck.
What am i to do? do i try a few more tailors or is the rip that bad i need to just suck it up and buy a new suit?
Such a fail thanks!

How did you do this?
If it was "normal" wear and tear then you deserve a refund.
That looks like a material fail.

Is it a dinner suit?
If so a patch might work.
After all you will never have those trousers on without a jacket covering the arse patch.
Will you.

Last edited:

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How did you do this?
If it was "normal" wear and tear then you deserve a refund.
That looks like a material fail.

Is it a dinner suit?
If so a patch might work.
After all you will never have those trousers on without a jacket covering the arse patch.
Will you.

good point. would bee interested to know how this happened as well.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with Knomo London bags, decent stuff?

Last edited:

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coming to the sad realisation that shoes of mine don't fit :(

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coming to the sad realisation that shoes of mine don't fit :(

I feel your pain. Got a pair of Santonis in size 9.5 that are too big - major heel slippage. And a pair of G&Gs in size 10 that are too small - ankle blisters. Go figure...

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I have at least 1/2 dozens of shoes that fits poorly or don't fit at all. Including a pair of rl marlow and c&j shell .:facepalm:

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why don't your shoes fit? :/

For me its the width size that kills me. I am us 8EEE and its hard to find a shoe that fits right.
And online purchase .....hoping they will fit .(sometimes they don't)
I have realized now if shoe don't fit or feel right at the first time you slip on them. They will never be comfortable.

JimmyHoffa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And a pair of G&Gs in size 10 that are too small - ankle blisters. Go figure...
Shouldn't that imply they are too big, as they are slipping, which is causing the leather to rub against your skin leading to blisters?

If it was snug, it wouldn't slip!

couldnthaveknow

Reaction score
Dont think law students turn out to be secret agents. I could be wrong, I dont know any spies

Sorry I meant the show Archer, but a different character... more like... OTHER BARRY!!

Are you from Balmain too, mate!?

Rozelle side actually, because I find the airplane noise to be a soothing, gentle reminder that I should have just paid up and gone on the other side of victoria rd... hmmm... I think, if we could just stop the boats, equity volumes would increase back to like 2007 levels and then we'd all be rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads