1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

APC New Standard Washed Overdyed Black, Size 32, Worn 10-15x

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by cl smooth, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

Hi all, got a pair of APC washed overdyed black jeans in a 32, in the new standard cut. Best for a size 33-34 waist, or a 32 if you're ok wearing a belt.

I got these professionally hemmed by my tailor in NYC (original hem stiching), so please make note, these are hemmed to around a 30-31 inch. They will work for people 5'10 and shorter, but above that they might be a little short. Anything 5'10 and under will be good though.

Anyways, I bought them, got them hemmed, wore them around for a week or two, and decided I don't really have use for them in my wardrobe. They've been professionally dry cleaned now and are good to go to a new home.

I'm asking 85 shipped anywhere in the US--a great deal for $200 jeans that are basically new. The washed out black is a little hard to find nowadays and looks really cool in person, so don't hesitate to hit me up if you're interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nickowen

nickowen New Member

Hello. Would you be willing to ship these to the UK, please, if they are still available? Thanks! Best wishes, Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.