• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone reconise Anngelina Jolie's jeans

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by usctrojan99
I think Jet is off the deep end here. I don't see any problem with what he is doing. He's going to get the answer somehow.

this ******* nooblet, go back to your **** cardinal red

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Somebody call the waaaaambulance.

Eric Stoner

Reaction score
Hey this is just like SuFu!
boxing[1].gif

I get Jets point though, maybe if the OP contributed a bit more to this forum than just using it as a resource for his blog then we wouldn't mind the odd 'can you help me identify..' questions.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eric Stoner
Hey this is just like SuFu!
boxing[1].gif

I get Jets point though, maybe if the OP contributed a bit more to this forum than just using it as a resource for his blog then we wouldn't mind the odd 'can you help me identify..' questions.

But the thing is, there will always be people who are happy to assist him, regardless of whether he contributes to the forum or not, just for the simple fact that he promotes a denim newsletter. There are tons of people who just come on here when they need help with this or that, and nobody gets their shorts in a knot over that.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
You're an asshole.

Not really, though I do play one over the internet.

Relax, don't make me hate you spice boy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh noes!

Explain to me what fun there would be in that your diddyness?

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where's the pic?

dont know about the rest of you, but i enjoy the chance to see nice female ass in jeeenz.

dognobbler

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am sorry if my posting here annoys you. I don't mean to be.

The reason I post here is because it is the best place to get jeans brands identified. I am sorry that I don't contribute much here, I will try to get involved more but when it comes to forums (and real life) and I have always been a bit of a lurker.

I do make money from my site (not much though) and I like to think that is because of all the work I have put into it over the last 18 months.

Whenever you help me ID some jeans I always give StyleForum a credit and link back to the original thread.

I hope you will allow me to continue posting my questions here.

Cheers

Andy
http://www.denimology.co.uk

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
As long as you give credit back and Fok is fine with it then I'm alright with it.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still can't find the pick of Jolie.

On a side note, did anyone see the YouTube video of Bai Ling dancing at some party? Man, I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry. I did end up on my floor in tears. . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads