• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone recognize Christina Aguilera's jeans

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what ass?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I'm surprised to say this, but I'd still hit it.

Sorry.

Umm, no shame in that, IMO. She does have a Courtney Love look but I wouldn't say she's jumped the shark quite yet. Nice body on that one.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't say I've seen xtina in a year or so, I was just surprised to see her looking so good.

Originally Posted by cheapmutha
what ass?

Just for the SuFu guests:
wontquit2lk1.jpg

lowrey

Reaction score
no info, just checking the pics
bigstar[1].gif

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I can't say I've seen xtina in a year or so, I was just surprised to see her looking so good.

Just for the SuFu guests:
wontquit2lk1.jpg

Now this is a much better look for her. If I had to choose between Brittany, Jessica, or her, it'd be CA all the way to the bank.....err motel.
devil.gif

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
i like these threads----must be the part of me that was raised on STAR magazine. dognobbler used to do these checks on superfuture, but he was made to feel unwelcome, unfortunately. keep on keepin on, doggie!
Actually I don't find them uninteresting, and I'm always shocked at how well you guys id them! I just find it funny that this is the best place for it.
worship.gif
laugh.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Jo's Jeans, the green bartacks give it away!.

Did she get a boob job?
bounce2.gif

Sorry, I meant to say J Brand.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all jokes about CA's chastity or lake thereof aside, i have to say she does have a phenomenal voice. damn, an album of her singing jazz standards could be potentially amazing.

-Jeff

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdeini
don't forget her amazing chest
From the same series as the earlier 'ass' pic:

normal_Christina%20Aguilera%20-%20Maxim%20-%2003%20(1).jpg

ts4them

Reaction score
Yeah , those Dirrrty pics are her old boob job; the current rack is a newer, bigger set. Those old pics are also pre face-work (with the exception of the lips).
I like her, but was very disappointed that she put out such a boring album- too slow for me and JAZZ? Not for me. Call me crazy, but I want POP (and dance) music from my Pop stars, something fun and sexy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads